Skin CareBody CareDr. Teal's
Dr Teals Melatonin Sleep Lotion 8oz

Dr Teals Melatonin Sleep Lotion 8oz

by Dr. Teal's

Dr Teal's light-weight Melatonin Sleep Lotion combines Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E to nourish and renew skin, plus Melatonin, Lavender and Chamomile essential oils to help promote a better night's sleep. This restorative blend brings moisture b

Does anyone know how old kid’s have to be to use [product:dr-teals-dr-teals-melatonin-8oz-lotion]?
Has anyone used the kid's melatonin lotion or 3 in 1 bubble bath, shampoo, body wash? Did it help your kiddos sleep?
Start your review of Dr Teals Melatonin Sleep Lotion 8oz!
Smyrna, DE
Dr Teals Melatonin Sleep Lotion 8oz uploaded by Antionette B.
I purchased Dr. Teal's Sleep Lotion from Big Lot's and I love the scent as well as the fact that it's not too thick when applying. I used it in conjunction with Dr. Teal's Sleep Blend Body Wash in the shower and did sleep well and comfortably through the night. I recommend to others and will make it a part of my nightly routine.
Hawthorne, NJ
Dr Teals Melatonin Sleep Lotion 8oz uploaded by Kari B.
Purchased at: CVS
I am so in love with this lotion! The smell is amazing and it immediately calms me. I’ve been using for a few days and I can tell that my sleep is much deeper and I am waking up more rested. I am so glad I purchased this and will continue to use it.
Olympia, WA
Dr Teals Melatonin Sleep Lotion 8oz uploaded by katelyn L.
This is a very nice product! It smells like lavender baby lotion . It’s Avery lightweight moisturizer. I love to shower at night and follow with this lotion all over from the neck down . It feels silky soft immediately after applying it . I absolutely love that it has melatonin in it !
Orlando, FL
Dr Teals Melatonin Sleep Lotion 8oz uploaded by Adriana A.
I have been using this sleep lotion for a week, and it works! The smell is subtle, (doesn't give me allergies) it helps me fall asleep faster and relaxes my muscles so I can sleep with less tension. I generally love Dr. Teal's products so I am pleased this is a great product too.
Arkadelphia, AR
I really love this product and the smell is not over powering at all. This is my first time using it but im already loving it and i just know you would as well. It’s amazing and the price is where it should be in my opinion but try it
Phoenix, AZ
Dr Teals Melatonin Sleep Lotion 8oz uploaded by Isabel G.
This lotion has become apart of my bedtime routine, and I love it. It has a subtle scent of shea butter, it's very nice and light. Its supposed to promote better sleep , I'd say it relaxes my body and helps me doze off. Its a light lotion that doesn't leave a stickiness or film. Definitely worth trying.
Bangor, ME
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this awesome lavender scent! It is perfect to use right before sleep. With a calming smell and a nice moisturizing feel, I could use this every night. The formula is a little thin for my liking but it still does the job and leave my skin nice and soft.
Seven Springs, NC
Dr Teals Melatonin Sleep Lotion 8oz uploaded by Brenda C.
Recommended after the child has took a warm bath. Very smooth. Smells amazing. My kids both loves the smell and falls right too sleep after putting a good amount on them. Makes their skin super soft. The melatonin and chamomile helps a lot.
irwin
This has worked wonders for me!! I have a really hard time falling asleep and stay asleep but my husband brought this home to me one night to try and I was passed out within minutes of using it, that is extremely rare for me! 10/10 recommend
Pensacola, FL
This stuff smells really good and i love it so much this worked amazing I would buy it again for sure it's a great price