Dr. Teal's Lotion uploaded by Sofia M.Dr. Teal's Lotion uploaded by Katie M.

BY DR. TEAL'S

Dr. Teal's Lotion hydrates and conditions skin, restoring its original softness and luster. Shea Butter and Vitamin E provide essential nutrients and hydrate dry, damaged skin. Pure Epsom Salt helps soothe and relieve tired, achy muscles. The restful properties of Lavender Essential Oils relax the mind and help promote a better night's sleep. This product is intended for external use only. Use only as directed. Contains Epsom Salt and Lavender Essential Oils. Made in the USA. see more...

• Has anybody else fallen in love with this lotion besides me? It's...1 Answers
Cathy T.
I have a lot of discomfort in my legs, especially if I've been on my feet all day. It works great to relieve some of the achiness and I can really feel the difference by morning. The scent isn't to overwhelming. But the heavy lotion is a tad bit to much when you apply it. It does soak in really well though. I wouldldefinitely try other products and would buy this and use it again because it's better than other things I've tried.
Nichole S.
This lotion smells amazing, the lavender smell really comes through. I don't like how greasy the lotion feels, and doesn't seem to soak in very well, it just feels heavy and greasy on my hands.
Alexandra K.
Brownsboro
Broke my pelvic a few years back and when I'm achy I just rub this lotion on and it seriously helps smooth and calm me from being in pain. I recommend it.
Krystal M.
Amazing stuff!!!! Love it so much for work! Relaxing lavender smell and so moisturizing
Amber M.
Tempe, AZ
It takes a bit longer to absorb in comparison to the Jergens body lotion I normally use, but it’s much more moisturizing. The greasy feeling is gone within about 5 minutes, but the moisture lasts all day. I have a feeling this stuff is going to be my best friend during the cold, dry winter weather!
Kelli D.
Ginger & Clay Detox lotion smells AMAZING, lotion is quick absorbing and leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized. The lovely sweet but spicy scent lingers on my skin but is not obnoxious or overwhelming, remains subtle the entire day. I really enjoy this lotion and have 3 tubes, one in my bag, One in my office and One in my bathroom. It’s become new daily stable for me,Dr. Teal's Lotion
Karin S.
Jupiter, FL
I love this! I use Dr. Teal's body wash and epsom salts, so I thought this would be a good thing to try. It's the perfect consistency so that you don't have to run it in forever. It's got a wonderful scent that lingers lightly. It really does help soothe sore muscles at the end if a day. I would definitely recommend trying this with the body wash. The formulas is remarkable.
julie a.
I love the smell and what it does to my skin! I put it on my legs and it's not sticky afterwards, but leaves the skin baby soft! I dislike bath and body works lotions because they have a very artificial smell and is either too watery or too thick. this one is a great price, perfect consistency and smells natural to me!
Jacklyn P.
The overall quality of this lotion is great. It is very creamy and absorbs very well into my skin. It keeps my skin hydrated. The only downside is the scent. Don't get me wrong, it smells phenomenal, it's just a bit overwhelming and strong.
Mariam M.
Arlington Texas
It's ok as far as the relaxing Dr. Teals smell but it doesn't moisturize the way I like moisturizer to moisturize ! Gotta love the bath oil tho the Dr. Teal makes good bath oils and Epsom salts
Sarah C.
Has anybody else fallen in love with this lotion besides me? It's great to put on right before you go to bed.