Skin CareBath & BodyDr. Teal's
Dr Teals Hemp Seed Oil Foaming Bath 34oz

Dr Teals Hemp Seed Oil Foaming Bath 34oz

by Dr. Teal's

Dr Teal’s Foaming Bath transforms your bath into a relaxing spa with luxurious essential oils to soothe the senses and help provide relief from stress. Hemp Seed Oil moisturizes and nourishes skin, while White Thyme, Cedarwood & Bergamot essential oils hel

Has anyone tried this and would u again??
Start your review of Dr Teals Hemp Seed Oil Foaming Bath 34oz!
Waseca, MN
Dr Teals Hemp Seed Oil Foaming Bath 34oz uploaded by Jenae M.
This soothes my skin making me feel like new. I use this every other night before bed. It soothes my dry irritated skin. I just wish it was cheaper because I go through a lot. I highly recommend this brand.
Morgantown, WV
Dr Teals Hemp Seed Oil Foaming Bath 34oz uploaded by Heather C.
I have been taking more baths lately to relax and decided it was time to get some bubble bath and I picked this up. I absolutely loved it! It smelled fantastic, made a great amount of bubbles and left my skin so incredibly soft! I'm so glad I got this for my baths!
Dr Teals Hemp Seed Oil Foaming Bath 34oz uploaded by Chantal H.
Dr Teals Hemp Seed Oil Foaming Bath 34oz uploaded by Chantal H.
Let's talk about a relaxing bath 🛁🛀🚽 dr-teal's-sativa-hemp-seed-oil-foaming-bath-&-soaking-solution-bundle-brand This bath transforms into a relaxing spa with luxurious essential oils to soothe and help provide relief from aches of muscles. Hemp seed oil moisturizers and nourrishes skin, white time, cedarwood and bergamot essential oils help calm the mind and provide relief from stress! 👏😌 my whole body relaxes and I sleep better with this brand! Highly recommend for your distressing moments 🥰 Dr. Teal's Pure Epsom Salt Therapeutic Soak, 7.2 lbs
Jamaica, NY
Dr Teals Hemp Seed Oil Foaming Bath 34oz uploaded by Nikki M.
[product:drteals-relax-&-relief-pure-epsom-salt-soak-with-eucalyptus-&-spearmint] ANY DR TEALS PRODUCTS ARE MY FAVORITE! Helps create a at home spa like experience. Clears your sinuses and takes swelling away and helps heals any aches and pains.
Centralia, IL
Dr Teals Hemp Seed Oil Foaming Bath 34oz uploaded by Ashlie H.
I love this bubble bath. If you want to feel totally relaxed while taking a bath I recommend that you go out and buy this asap. This bubble bath is so calming and relaxing. As soon as I get in the tub I feel so calm just laying there. It also smells amazing and does not dry out my skin at all. Dr Teal's is a great brand and is really affordable. I have yet to find a product I do not like from this brand.
Dr Teals Hemp Seed Oil Foaming Bath 34oz uploaded by Tamra H.
I love this stuff!! Everyone I've recommended it to has loved it as well. It so relaxing and I have no negatives to say about it. Wish I had a bigger tub!! Omg this stuff is amazing!! Hands down definitely give it a try!! You won't regret it by any means!
Bethlehem
Dr Teals Hemp Seed Oil Foaming Bath 34oz uploaded by Radiah D.
After a nice work out Dr Teals Soothe & Sleep Foaming Bath With Pure Epsom Salt to the rescue! Soothing, relaxing aroma. Makes lots of bubbles too
Nash, TX
Talk about a relaxing bath omg... this is by far my favorite foam bath they’ve released and I’ve tried a lot! I love baths after a long day at work and I stay stressed out. Highly recommend this if you need to relax and take away the stress! Smells really really good too!
Texas
Dr Teals Hemp Seed Oil Foaming Bath 34oz uploaded by Sasha T.
I bought this after a Walmart employee recommended this to me. She said she didn't want to get out of the tub with this and I was intrigued. I only soak in the tub when I'm stressed or need a calm down time after school and Mom Life lol. I put 2 caps into the running water and, true to her word, I did NOT want to get out of the tub. I love the scent. It definitely relaxed me and it even seemed to help with my backache (although it may have been the hot water). I sat til the water got cold 🥴 definitely will be a repurchase
Patterson, LA
Dr Teals Hemp Seed Oil Foaming Bath 34oz uploaded by Courtney S.
This stuff smells amazing! I absolutely love how soft it makes my skin! It bubbles really well. I ended up getting this because I have been using a Hemp Oil body wash and love the scent and the way it makes my skin feel. The Dr Teal’s soak did not disappoint!