Skin CareBath & BodyDr. Teal's
Dr Teals Hemp Seed Oil Epsom Salt Soaking Solution 3lbs

Dr Teals Hemp Seed Oil Epsom Salt Soaking Solution 3lbs

by Dr. Teal's

Dr Teal’s Soaking Solution combines Pure Epsom Salt (Magnesium Sulfate USP) with Hemp Seed Oil (Cannabis Sativa) to help revitalize tired, achy muscles and deeply moisturize skin. A blend of White Thyme, Cedarwood & Bergamot essential oils create a soothin

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dr Teals Hemp Seed Oil Epsom Salt Soaking Solution 3lbs!
Constable, NY
Dr Teals Hemp Seed Oil Epsom Salt Soaking Solution 3lbs uploaded by Michelle L.
This is a blend of White Thyme, Cedarwood & Bergamot essential oils. It creates a soothing soaking experience that helps calm the mind and provide relief from stress. Not only does it relax and smell good.. it leaves my skin sooo soft🙌🏻 And guys...?? It’s not just a soak!! It’s an exfoliant !!!! At first use I used 2 cups.. took my breath away.. but I got the combination down.. juuuuuust right now👌🏼
Brazil, IN
Dr Teals Hemp Seed Oil Epsom Salt Soaking Solution 3lbs uploaded by Katrina S.
Dr Teals Hemp Seed Oil Epsom Salt Soaking Solution 3lbs uploaded by Katrina S.
Like most Dr. Teal’s products, this has a clean refreshing scent. The salt is very fine and exfoliates without causing pain. I’ve tried many soaks and this brand remains my favorite. It’s effective and super affordable! I recommend trying it with one of the foam baths.
Bremerton, WA
Dr Teals Hemp Seed Oil Epsom Salt Soaking Solution 3lbs uploaded by Cassandra P.
I am obsessed with Dr. Teals Pure Epsom Salt soaking solutions. I use them all the time for detox baths, and after a long day at work on my feet. I typically add some foaming bath, a glass of wine, and a good book. When I found the cannabis sativa blend I was super excited to try it. It’s made with hemp seed oil, white thyme and bergamot. The scent is super calming and not over powering. I am really hoping that the hemp seed oil will help with my achy muscles.
Dr Teals Hemp Seed Oil Epsom Salt Soaking Solution 3lbs uploaded by Adriana S.
I love dr Teal’s salts and bubbles, so I wanted to try this one. I always use salts and bubbles together, very rarely just the salt. This one smells so good, it’s not overpowering at all, but definitely a pleasant scent. And as always, helps with my sore muscles. Will definitely buy again! Recommended for anyone who wants a try a different but still nice scent!
Graham, WA
Dr Teals Hemp Seed Oil Epsom Salt Soaking Solution 3lbs uploaded by Tessa F.
This is the best smelling epsom salt I've ever used. No you do not come out smelling like Marijuana. It has a wonderful calming smell almost sweet and yes it does help with your joints and body aches. I loved using this after having my baby and now it is a stable in my house for self care time.
San Diego, CA
Dr Teals Hemp Seed Oil Epsom Salt Soaking Solution 3lbs uploaded by Felicia C.
Yes yes yes!! Sit and speak and feel your whole body give in to relaxation. I see up my iPad with a nice show, my cat props up to make sure I'm safe and I just free my mind, body, and spirit. Try it! No disappointment.
Oxford, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
I bathe with epsom salt often. It helps my dehydrated skin and I also have e had much less skin allergies. We also started soaking my dog with insane allergies once a week and her paws and skin yeast have calmed down much more than any medication or shot. This stuff is a miracle with its natural antiseptic qualities. This is a newer version I tried and I love it as much as a few others I will eventually review.
Sterling Hts, MI
This bath soak made me super relaxed. It also made my whole body feel at ease, it really does help with muscle and joint pain.
Detroit, MI
Dr Teals Hemp Seed Oil Epsom Salt Soaking Solution 3lbs uploaded by Tolonda W.
I’m on the fence about this because it contains Cannabis which seems to be “the in thing”. If anyone has tried it share your thoughts.
Alliance, OH
Dr Teals Hemp Seed Oil Epsom Salt Soaking Solution 3lbs uploaded by tara A.
This is my favorite bath salts. Smells amazing makes my skin feel great afterwards super relaxing I always get this

Looking for your answer?