BY DR. TEAL'S

• What is your favorite scent?8 Answers
  • Dr. Teal's Soothe & Sleep Lavender Foaming Bath Dr. Teal's Epsom...1 Answers
  • Sometimes bube bath leave a film around my bathtub, does this lea...7 Answers
Kristen C.
this product It is a definite must for my husband and I. This bubble bath truly relaxes us and helps us to sleep as well as my children. It has a beautiful smell to it. I would recommend it to anyone who just wants to relax. .Dr teal is the bomb as my husband says. Try and see for yourself.
Sara D.
New Era, MI
I am officially in love with this lavender bubble bath! It makes a ton of great smelling bubbles, is extremely relaxing, and was very affordable. The bubbles lasted my entire bath. I can’t wait to use this again!
Carli S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This creates huge, amazing smelling bubbles and you can't beat the price! I always keep this on hand for my bubble baths and wouldn't spend more on a bubble bath after finding this.
Kate H.
This is a great pregnancy pain reliever! I had so much back and side pain the last 2 months I tried everything that was safe for the baby. A nurse suggested this and it was a huge help.
Leidi R.
Taylorsville, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I buy few bath products as I think they are often too strong in odor and feel too slimy on my skin. With that bein said, I won't be without this product and their honey/oatmeal bath. I have unfortunately had a couple difficult pregnancies with pronounced pain and bedrest. I can honestly say soaking in a tub with 3 caps full of this makes a huge difference in pain and sleep. I fall asleep sooner and sleep more soundly. I do wish it were less expensive from Amazon, but it is constantly sold out at Walmart and walgreens.
Denise P.
Harrisonburg, VA
My favorite bubble bath! I love that I can find this product anywhere and it's affordable because I take a lot of baths and I'm very liberal in pouring this in the water thus, I run out a lot. I enjoy that it comes in many scents which are all natural and they all smell wonderful. I usually just get the lavender because it's my favorite. The bubbles last so long and I always feel soft and clean after taking a bath with this product. I have and will always recommend this bubble bath and will constantly repurchase.
Jessicca S.
Durant, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I received Dr Teals Lavender Foaming Bath in my April Target Beauty Box. I have used several Dr Teals products previously including the Lavender Foaming Bath and I love them. This foaming bath helps you unwind with essential oils that help soothe the senses, relax tense muscles, and provide relief from stress. I highly recommend this product for anyone looking for a little R&R it works wonders.
Kate R.
Cary, NC
I love this product! It smells so amazing and it is incredibly calming! When I have had a stressful day this is always my go to, to relax and take care of myself. It is very reasonably priced and very high quality! I would recommend this to anyone who has trouble relaxing at night or just needs to unwind from the day.
susan N.
Lynnwood, WA
I love these bath products. They are soothing and relaxing . Produces good amount of bubbles and are very hydrating . Only need to use a small amount poured under running water , fill bath, step in a be prepared to be transported to a relaxing spa like experience . Numerous scents all very agreeable.
Heidi B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I had a long, stressful day. My muscles were tight with tension and I had the beginnings of a headache. I ran a warm bath and used a good amount of this product. It seriously helped my whole body relax. My headache disappeared and I felt so much better after. I like that there is a light lavender smell. It is really soothing.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What is your favorite scent?
Rosie F.
Sometimes bube bath leave a film around my bathtub, does this leave a line around the tub where the bubbles were?
Natalie F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dr. Teal's Soothe & Sleep Lavender Foaming BathDr. Teal's Epsom Salt Soaking Solution Magnesium Sulfate USP Do you like using these products together? Or do you usually only use one?