Dr. Teal's Foaming Bath, Soothe & Sleep with Lavender 34 fl oz uploaded by Natalie F.Dr. Teal's Foaming Bath, Soothe & Sleep with Lavender 34 fl oz uploaded by Heidi B.Dr. Teal's Foaming Bath, Soothe & Sleep with Lavender 34 fl oz uploaded by Donna P H.See all 14 photos

BY DR. TEAL'S

• What is your favorite scent?Lavender!!! 😍 The chamomile is... 8 Answers
  • Sometimes bube bath leave a film arou...Hi I have used this and the o... 7 Answers
  • Dr. Teal's Soothe & Sleep Lavender Fo...I like using one only one 1 Answers
Photos (14)
Denise P.
Denise P.
Harrisonburg, VA
My favorite bubble bath! I love that I can find this product anywhere and it's affordable because I take a lot of baths and I'm very liberal in pouring this in the water thus, I run out a lot. I enjoy that it comes in many scents which are all natural and they all smell wonderful. I usually just get the lavender because it's my favorite. The bubbles last so long and I always feel soft and clean after taking a bath with this product. I have and will always recommend this bubble bath and will constantly repurchase.
Barbara F.
Barbara F.
Katy, TX
I cannot say enough about this product....It is a definite must have with me having suffered with severe arthirits for years ....this bubble bath truly relaxes me and helps me to sleep more soundly....the smell is to die for....I would recommend it to anyone who has mild to severe aches and pains or just wants to relax....the epsom salt combined with the lavender essence makes it so wonderful.....Dr teal is the bomb.....Try this and see for yourself.....bathing could become an awesome experience.....!
Linda G.
Linda G.
Salinas, CA
Umm this stuff smells so freakin good. I love using it in my baths and it's perfect because I have pretty sensitive skin and it doesn't make my skin itchy or dry afterwards. Something that usually happens with bubble bath liquids. I use this often with the Epsom salt kind, as a runner and swimmer...I need to soak my muscles often. I swear this stuff because of the lavender gets the chlorine smell out of my skin too.
Krysta W.
Krysta W.
This is a great brand for bubble bath! I have repurchased this several times and continue to love it. The bubbles don't disappear/ dissolve while you're in the bath. The product works best when you pour it slowly into your running water when you first turn it on. Definitely recommend this if you are looking for an affordable bubble bath
susan N.
susan N.
Lynnwood, WA
I love these bath products. They are soothing and relaxing . Produces good amount of bubbles and are very hydrating . Only need to use a small amount poured under running water , fill bath, step in a be prepared to be transported to a relaxing spa like experience . Numerous scents all very agreeable.
Meagan G.
Meagan G.
Bartlett, IL
I love taking detox baths, and this bubble bath makes taking a bath so amazing. The bubbles are really soft and feel very soothing in the water. My muscles relax and my mind clears with ease. The scent can be a little overwhelming, but my body feels so amazing afterwards so I don't even care.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
So many bubbles and so relaxing!! Continue to repurchase this because it's so fantastic.

I bought this at Walmart, and I've seen it at Target and Walgreens.

Pretty gentle on the skin, leaves your skin feeling smooth.

Would definitely recommend!!

So soothing and perfect before bed!
Maranda M.
Maranda M.
Austin, TX
Words can not express enough how much I love this stuff. I have back issues and love to take a nice hot bath after a long day and this is just the stuff to make that hot bath extra special. It smells AMAZING and unlike other bubble baths, the bubbles stay for quite a while!
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Morehead, Ky
Love bubble bathes and this is one of my favorite products. It has a great scent plus it's soothing and calming after a long hard day. It's a relative good price and it's made with oils that are suppose to relax you.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this stuff! Me and my hubby use it any time we have a rough day. We always buy this for bubble bath. It's perfect! So soothing and nice.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
What is your favorite scent?
Rosie F.
Rosie F.
Sometimes bube bath leave a film around my bathtub, does this leave a line around the tub where the bubbles were?
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
Wellness Guru Expert
Dr. Teal's Soothe & Sleep Lavender Foaming BathDr. Teal's Epsom Salt Soaking Solution Magnesium Sulfate USP Do you like using these products together? Or do you usually only use one?