Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Erin G.
Erin G.
Independence, Missouri

I have fibromyalgia, so muscles get tight and sleep is sometimes a tricky thing for me. I tried this bubble bath on the recommendation of another friend with the same condition, and I'm glad I did. It smells pretty without being overpowering, and definitely helps with tired muscles and relaxation, allowing me to calm myself enough to get some much-needed sleep. The only reason I'm giving it 4 stars and not 5 is that the bubbles are maybe a little too durable, as it's very hard to completely wash this stuff down my bathtub drain once I'm out of the bath, but that's not a big deal for me. Just thought others might like to know that.
Leidi R.
Leidi R.
West New York, NJ

I buy few bath products as I think they are often too strong in odor and feel too slimy on my skin. With that bein said, I won't be without this product and their honey/oatmeal bath. I have unfortunately had a couple difficult pregnancies with pronounced pain and bedrest. I can honestly say soaking in a tub with 3 caps full of this makes a huge difference in pain and sleep. I fall asleep sooner and sleep more soundly. I do wish it were less expensive from Amazon, but it is constantly sold out at Walmart and walgreens.
Denise P.
Denise P.
Newark, DE

My favorite bubble bath! I love that I can find this product anywhere and it's affordable because I take a lot of baths and I'm very liberal in pouring this in the water thus, I run out a lot. I enjoy that it comes in many scents which are all natural and they all smell wonderful. I usually just get the lavender because it's my favorite. The bubbles last so long and I always feel soft and clean after taking a bath with this product. I have and will always recommend this bubble bath and will constantly repurchase.
Barbara F.
Barbara F.
Katy, TX

I cannot say enough about this product....It is a definite must have with me having suffered with severe arthirits for years ....this bubble bath truly relaxes me and helps me to sleep more soundly....the smell is to die for....I would recommend it to anyone who has mild to severe aches and pains or just wants to relax....the epsom salt combined with the lavender essence makes it so wonderful.....Dr teal is the bomb.....Try this and see for yourself.....bathing could become an awesome experience.....!
Linda G.
Linda G.
Salinas, CA

Umm this stuff smells so freakin good. I love using it in my baths and it's perfect because I have pretty sensitive skin and it doesn't make my skin itchy or dry afterwards. Something that usually happens with bubble bath liquids. I use this often with the Epsom salt kind, as a runner and swimmer...I need to soak my muscles often. I swear this stuff because of the lavender gets the chlorine smell out of my skin too.
Jessicca S.
Jessicca S.
Durant, OK

I received Dr Teals Lavender Foaming Bath in my April Target Beauty Box. I have used several Dr Teals products previously including the Lavender Foaming Bath and I love them. This foaming bath helps you unwind with essential oils that help soothe the senses, relax tense muscles, and provide relief from stress. I highly recommend this product for anyone looking for a little R&R it works wonders.
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.
Holland, MI

I love this stuff!! It's smell is very relaxing and soothing, so it's great to use at night or after a long day. It creates a lot of bubbles, which is great because I've tried some other brands which barely created any bubbles. Overall, I think this is a great product and the price is on point. This will be my go to bubble bath from now on.
Krysta W.
Krysta W.

This is a great brand for bubble bath! I have repurchased this several times and continue to love it. The bubbles don't disappear/ dissolve while you're in the bath. The product works best when you pour it slowly into your running water when you first turn it on. Definitely recommend this if you are looking for an affordable bubble bath
susan N.
susan N.
Lynnwood, WA

I love these bath products. They are soothing and relaxing . Produces good amount of bubbles and are very hydrating . Only need to use a small amount poured under running water , fill bath, step in a be prepared to be transported to a relaxing spa like experience . Numerous scents all very agreeable.
Meagan G.
Meagan G.
Bartlett, IL

I love taking detox baths, and this bubble bath makes taking a bath so amazing. The bubbles are really soft and feel very soothing in the water. My muscles relax and my mind clears with ease. The scent can be a little overwhelming, but my body feels so amazing afterwards so I don't even care.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD

What is your favorite scent?
Rosie F.
Rosie F.

Sometimes bube bath leave a film around my bathtub, does this leave a line around the tub where the bubbles were?

Join Now