Dr. Teal's
Dr Teal's Exfoliant Foot Scrub Epsom Salt, 6 oz

Dr Teal's Exfoliant Foot Scrub Epsom Salt, 6 oz.

by Dr. Teal's

• 6oz Gentle Foot Exfoliant formulated with Pure Epsom Salt, Aloe & Coconut Oil to smoothe away rough dry skin.
  • Softens and heals calluses, leaving feet touchably softer

What is the fragrance like?
Start your review of Dr Teal's Exfoliant Foot Scrub Epsom Salt, 6 oz.!
How would you rate this product?
Brandy M.
elk grove
Dr Teal's Exfoliant Foot Scrub Epsom Salt, 6 oz. uploaded by Brandy M.
Using my Dr.Teals aloe foot scrub today 🍃🌱💧✨ so soft and I can’t stress enough how GOOD it smells 😍 perfect and affordable loving this😊 my feet and legs are smooth I recommend to everyone lol buy this product 💖💧
Gabby T.
Pensacola
I absolutely love this scrub. It’s so nice after a long day to rejuvenate yourself with this. It smells wonderful too.
Allyson M.
Perfect and softening skin just like when you go to the spa. Such an affordable product and a little goes along way.
Veronica M.
Carlsbad, NM
with aloe & coconut oil. Soothes away rough, dry skin. Softens heels & calluses, leaving feet touchably softer This product I love is excellent for those cracked feet, Not Tested on Animals 🙅🏽‍♀️😎 Dr Teal's Exfoliant Foot Scrub Epsom Salt, 6 oz. I recommend it leave your feet soft and clean
Amanda C.
Harlan, IN
1,171 reviews
This foot scrub works great for dry feet. I love the minty and refreshing scent and feel. Perfect for getting my feet sandal-ready!
Jennifer L.
Glen Burnie, MD
Dr Teal's Exfoliant Foot Scrub Epsom Salt, 6 oz. uploaded by Jennifer L.
I’ve only used this a few times but it helps make my feet soft, and makes it easier to get rid of the dead skin. I use this at the end of every week to ensure my feet are nice and soft.
Taylor F.
Springville, NY
Dr Teal's Exfoliant Foot Scrub Epsom Salt, 6 oz. uploaded by Taylor F.
I have pretty dry, rough feeling feet and when I saw this I immediately bought it. It makes my feet feel so soft. I will either use it while in the shower or I will soak my feet it hot water and then use it, both give amazing results for me.
Lesley Lesley C.
Newark, NJ
This stuff works wonders on your feet and the scent is everything. Don't regret buying this product my feet feels amazing. Been using it for about 2 months now just a great way to pamper your worn out feet or just treat yourself on a weekend...love it just love it.
Taylor W.
I actually helps dry and calloused feet. I recommend this to anyone who is not able to go the nail shop during the pandemic
Sabrina T.
Las Cruces, NM
i used this for my feet over qurentine when i couldn't get a pedicure and my feet were soft dead skin was gone , i did use it for my legs too before using a skin tanner ! worked great
Ask a question to the Influenster community...