BY DR. TEAL'S #6 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Replenish what life drains away with Dr Teal’s.  Combined with Pure Epsom Salt and essential oils, Dr Teal’s Eucalyptus Epsom Salt Soak is perfect to use post workout.  Pure Epsom Salt revitalizes tired, achy muscles, while Eucalyptus and Spearmint essential oils provide relief from stress; allowing you to feel relaxed, relieved, recharged and ready for tomorrow.

Directions:
Soak away sore muscles: Pour 2 cups of Dr. Teal’s Epsom Salt under warm, running bath water. Soak for 20 minutes, and let the rich minerals absorb through the skin, offering relief to sore muscles.

Exfoliate your skin: Mix 2 tablespoons of Dr. Teal’s Epsom Salt with a handful of your favorite body wash. Gently massage mixture onto skin to slough away dry patches, revealing a healthier-looking complexion.

Relieve sprains and stings: Add 1 cup of Dr. Teal’s Epsom Salt to 1 quart of warm water. Immerse a wash cloth in the solution, then wring out excess water. Apply the warm wash cloth to the affected area until the washcloth is no longer warm. Repeat two or three times to help reduce pain and swelling.

• I am definitely no doctor and I recommend consulting with your OB...2 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try out bath salts... are they safe while ...2 Answers
  • Eucalyptus is great for so many things. I was wondering which one...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
abbi d.
Indianapolis, IN
This stuff is seriously the best! After soaking in the tub with [product:dr-teal's-eucalyptus-epsom-salt-soaking-solution] my skin is the softest it has ever been and the scent is my favorite! My bathroom smells of this for days after using it! My kids love it just the same and my daughter calls it her ''healing crystals that mom puts in her bath''. My only problem is that I can't find it in bigger bags!
Megan W.
COLOGNE, MN
We are always buying more and more Dr. Teals Bath Salts and Bubble bath. I love the Eucalyptus, Lavender and the Relieves Aches and Pains kind. We probably buy a couple bags ever two weeks. They are soothing and smell really nice no matter what kind you get. I'd recommend this to everyone.
Katie  S.
Greenwood, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I workout and dance a lot and these are super nice for my sore muscles! They smell really nice and pleasent, nothing overbearing and I like that they don't just end up sitting at the bottom of your bath like gritty sand. You get a huge bag for just like 5 dollars and it has lasted me more than a month, even sharing some with my roommate.
Joanna M.
Bronx, NY
Dr.Teals is my go to for muscle recovery and relaxation after a long day at the gym or training. The smell is amazing and comforting. The price is cute too for what your getting. I would absolutely recommend this product. Their is a scent and comfort solution for everyone.
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this bath soak when I’m sick or have a cold. It’s so relaxing and helps me breath and I put a lot in very hot water. It’s very affordable and I love that it comes on smaller packages so I can travel with them. If you like taking baths especially when your sick I recommend trying out these soaks
Lola J.
I use this product a lot after hard days at work. Eucalyptus and Spearmint has to be one of my
favorite scents that helps me to unwind and relax after a hard day. I have also found that this bath soak helps relieve my achy joints after working out or doing strenuous activities.
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love Dr. TEALS. It works great for minor muscles aches and pains, to headaches and colds, to just wanting to hop in the bath and relax or detox. Makes super awesome christmas gifts, in fact I found this scent in a gift pack, that I plan to give out for christmas.
Juls B.
Austin, TX
I use this product on the daily. I love to take my evening wind down baths. The smell of the eucalyptus and the quality of the salts is high quality and gets the job done. This is what I call the perfect night cap for every night before I go into dream land.
Tiffany B.
If you need a cheap and quick way to relax, this is what you need! You get a huge bag for $5, and these salts are great. They disolve really quickly so you're not left sitting on a tub of gritty salts, but the aroma sticks around and gives you such a great experience. The Eucalyptus and Spearmint kind is my favorite... Really great for destressing, helps me feel better when I have a headache or nausea. It's great as a foot soak too.
Taryn R.
Hurricane, UT
Best thing to use in the bath after a long day of being on your feet at work. It smells amazing. And is very effective on letting your body relax. My husband love this and uses it almost every day. I would definitely recommend this product.
Kathy H.
How many soaks can you get per bag approximately?
Allison D.
Is this the best scent out of the soaking solutions?
Cynthia H.
How do you like this ? Is it good? Would you purchase again?
dreya j.
Just Recently Got This In My VoxBox . Do you use the whole entire thing if you have a strained ankle?
Vanessa S.
Williamsport, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this scent over powering or a faint smell?