Skin CareBath & BodyDr. Teal's
Dr Teal's Epsom Salt Soaking Solution, Soothe & Sleep, Lavender, 3lbs

Dr Teal's Epsom Salt Soaking Solution, Soothe & Sleep, Lavender, 3lbs

Say goodnight and goodbye to muscle pains and stress with this pure Epsom Salt Lavender Soothe and Sleep Soaking Solution from Dr Teal's. Relaxing epsom salt revitalizes aching muscles and refreshes your skin while the soothing lavender essential oils provide relief from stress for a better night's sleep. Soak up in a warm bath with this stress-relieving blend and go to bed feeling fresh and rejuvenated.

[product:dr-teal’s-soothe-&-sleep-pure-epsom-salt-soak-with-lavender] Is this a good product for sensitive skin?
I saw this product online and was thinking about purchasing it to help me sleep better. So I was wondering for those who have tried it does it help y’all sleep better?
Does this have a calming effect and help you sleep at night?
Start your review of Dr Teal's Epsom Salt Soaking Solution, Soothe & Sleep, Lavender, 3lbs!
Holly Springs, MS
Dr Teal's Epsom Salt Soaking Solution, Soothe & Sleep, Lavender, 3lbs uploaded by Brandy B.
I absolutely love this stuff. It’s smells so so good and it is very relaxing. I do sleep good when I soak in this. I did soak in the bath this morning so I hope I can stay awake.😂
San Jose, CA
Dr Teal's Epsom Salt Soaking Solution, Soothe & Sleep, Lavender, 3lbs uploaded by Jyotsna G.
I really like this epsom salt, i add a few small cups in my bath water and it really helps me relax. I usually do it at night once a week and go off to sleep after the bath and i get the besttt sleep ever after.
West Columbia, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dr Teal's Epsom Salt Soaking Solution, Soothe & Sleep, Lavender, 3lbs uploaded by Christina C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Dr. Teal's Epsom Salt Soaking Solution, Lavender,2 bags(3lb/bag) is a wonderful way to relax and unwind. It smells heavenly and starts relaxing you instantly. You don't have to use much in bath water. No improvements are necessary. It's affordable and effective. I recommend Dr. Teal's Epsom Salt Soaking Solution, Lavender,2 bags(3lb/bag) ! Influenster
Kenai, AK
Dr Teal's Epsom Salt Soaking Solution, Soothe & Sleep, Lavender, 3lbs uploaded by Amber M.
I have always loved all their products but when I found this one with the lavender and chamomile with melatonin I fell in love it's so great smelling and makes me feel so relaxed and gives me the best nights sleep I recommend anyone and everyone to give it a try
Byron Center , MI
Dr Teal's Epsom Salt Soaking Solution, Soothe & Sleep, Lavender, 3lbs uploaded by Kelly D.
Purchased at: Target
I love adding these epsom salts to my bath. I’ve tried a few is the scents but my favorite is the coconut. The salts help relax your legs and I’m sure help in other ways too but sooo relaxing to me. I take more baths in the winter to warm up.
Dr Teal's Epsom Salt Soaking Solution, Soothe & Sleep, Lavender, 3lbs uploaded by Shonna L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great way to relax I had never used Epsom salts before until I had fallen and hurt my tail bone, after doing some quick research, I decided to purchase this since it was such a great bargain and Dr. Teal's is a trusted brand. this is my way to relax and give my muscles some pampering. I love the gentle lavender fragrance and how soft my skin feels afterwards. The lovely fragrance lingers for a little while but is not overwhelming. I will definitely be purchasing this again, and I also recommend my kids, friends, and family to try this. Dr Teal's Epsom Salt Soaking Solution, Soothe & Sleep, Lavender, 3lbs
Taylorsville, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
2,267 reviews
Dr Teal's Epsom Salt Soaking Solution, Soothe & Sleep, Lavender, 3lbs uploaded by Shell R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love this salt def my go to for bath time to allow my body to get rid of aches and such
Forney, TX
Dr Teal's Epsom Salt Soaking Solution, Soothe & Sleep, Lavender, 3lbs uploaded by NellyBeautyJoy H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Smells so good once you open it, I really love this product I definitely do recommend this. It really does relaxing me. I left it open and it left my room smelling really good.
Tampa
Dr Teal's Epsom Salt Soaking Solution, Soothe & Sleep, Lavender, 3lbs uploaded by Lillian F.
Purchased at: Target
If anyone asks me the perfect way to calm down and relax, I will always say dr teals lavender epsoms salts. If you love lavender this will be a great smell and a wonderful bath time. I used this everytime I take a bath and it definitely relieves any pain I might have. These bath salts with some bath bombs and bath confetti will create the most relaxing comfortable bath time.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Dr Teal's Epsom Salt Soaking Solution, Soothe & Sleep, Lavender, 3lbs uploaded by Diana C C.
My absolute favorite Epson salt! It’s smells incredible, it’s relaxing, soothing and everything it says to be. You can’t go wrong with it, treat yo self!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...