BeautySkinBath & BodyDr. Teal's
Dr Teal's Epsom Salt Soaking Solution, Soothe & Sleep, Lavender, 3lbs

Dr Teal's Epsom Salt Soaking Solution, Soothe & Sleep, Lavender, 3lbs

Say goodnight and goodbye to muscle pains and stress with this pure Epsom Salt Lavender Soothe and Sleep Soaking Solution from Dr Teal's. Relaxing epsom salt revitalizes aching muscles and refreshes your skin while the soothing lavender essential oils provide relief from stress for a better night's sleep. Soak up in a warm bath with this stress-relieving blend and go to bed feeling fresh and rejuvenated.

Is this a good product suitable for sensitive skin?
ıs ıt good?
Does it really get rid of ur pain?
Start your review of Dr Teal's Epsom Salt Soaking Solution, Soothe & Sleep, Lavender, 3lbs!
Stephanie Q.
Rutledge, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Dr Teal's Epsom Salt Soaking Solution, Soothe & Sleep, Lavender, 3lbs uploaded by Stephanie Q.
Purchased at: Walmart
Go to scented Epson Salt product. Smells great and price is reasonable for the size.. Boyfriend even enjoys soaking due to lavender not being to over powering.can find at local #Walmart #DollarGeneral
Ashley R.
Scranton, PA
Dr Teal's Epsom Salt Soaking Solution, Soothe & Sleep, Lavender, 3lbs uploaded by Ashley R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I swear by this product! It’s always my go to and always stocked up in my bathrooms!
Bobbie H.
GREENEVILLE, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dr Teal's Epsom Salt Soaking Solution, Soothe & Sleep, Lavender, 3lbs uploaded by Bobbie H.
Purchased at: Walmart
#f4f #follow4follow #drteals #voxbox #epsomsalts #bathtime #ifollowback I absolutely love [product:dr-teal's-epsom-salt-soaking-solution,-soothe-&-sleep,-lavender,-3lbs]!! It has the soothing scent of lavender that can make a long day melt away. Dr. Teal's is a great brand regardless!! The Dr. Teal's Lavender Epsom Salts ease sore, tight muscles while the lavender scent will help soothe you to sleep. I keep this product on hand at all times!!
Rachel J.
chicago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Dr Teal's Epsom Salt Soaking Solution, Soothe & Sleep, Lavender, 3lbs uploaded by Rachel J.
y’alll a Facebook group 'Exclusivester' is giving away these wallets for free in exchange for a review. These are LOVELY. I can't wait to write a review for one of them. Join the group right away! screenshot of group attached for refrence
Danielle F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Dr Teal's Epsom Salt Soaking Solution, Soothe & Sleep, Lavender, 3lbs uploaded by Danielle F.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
Dr. Teal's Epsom salt in Lavender smells amazing. When I need a little extra relief from stress or a way to rewind after a long day, I add some to a warm bath and I can easily relax. Lavender has so many soothing qualities and helps one to relax to get a better night's rest. Great quality, highly recommend and excellent for sensitive skin.
Brandy  B.
Holly Springs, MS
Dr Teal's Epsom Salt Soaking Solution, Soothe & Sleep, Lavender, 3lbs uploaded by Brandy  B.
I absolutely love this stuff. It’s smells so so good and it is very relaxing. I do sleep good when I soak in this. I did soak in the bath this morning so I hope I can stay awake.😂
Jyotsna G.
Antioch, CA
Dr Teal's Epsom Salt Soaking Solution, Soothe & Sleep, Lavender, 3lbs uploaded by Jyotsna G.
I really like this epsom salt, i add a few small cups in my bath water and it really helps me relax. I usually do it at night once a week and go off to sleep after the bath and i get the besttt sleep ever after.
Denaris M.
Matteson, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Dr Teal's Epsom Salt Soaking Solution, Soothe & Sleep, Lavender, 3lbs uploaded by Denaris M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Well I don't know about you, but after a long day of work, stress or just for some relaxation I see Dr. Teals for a relaxing time of bubbles and I recline and enjoy the soothing smell of this lavender sensation for a peaceful soothe and sleep.
Christy C.
West Columbia, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Dr Teal's Epsom Salt Soaking Solution, Soothe & Sleep, Lavender, 3lbs uploaded by Christy C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Dr. Teal's Epsom Salt Soaking Solution, Lavender,2 bags(3lb/bag) is a wonderful way to relax and unwind. It smells heavenly and starts relaxing you instantly. You don't have to use much in bath water. No improvements are necessary. It's affordable and effective. I recommend Dr. Teal's Epsom Salt Soaking Solution, Lavender,2 bags(3lb/bag) ! The Influenster App
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
Dr Teal's Epsom Salt Soaking Solution, Soothe & Sleep, Lavender, 3lbs uploaded by Jennifer M.
I love the lavender scent if this bath Epsom salt! Smells so aromatic and is quite soothing in tbe bath after a long day. The packaging is also great. It's in a resealable bag and the seal is more of a velcro than zip lock which is so cool! Love it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...