BY DR. TEAL'S #84 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Soothes aches, pains, sprains & stings Helps relieve muscle tension Dr. Teal s combines Magnesium and Sulfate - the natural minerals that make up pure Epsom Salt - for whole body relief and wellness. Use Dr. Teal s to revitalize tired, achy muscles, reduce stress, minimize swelling and refresh skin s appearance. Epsom Salt can also be ingested as a saline Laxative for quick relief. Also try Dr. Teal s fragranced Epsom Salt Soaking Solution, infused with essential oils like Lavender & Eucalyptus Spearmint for a spa-like experience, and Dr. Teal s award-winning Epsom Salt Foot Soak with Peppermint essential oil. . see more...

• Does the salt soak bubble up? I am wondering about using ...7 Answers
  • I usually get the walgreens kind in epsom salt just becau...3 Answers
Buy on www.ama...*
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The solution is great for soaking sore muscles and it’s also good to add to your bath to increase your magnesium levels which helps with sleep, blood pressure, muscle cramps and spasms, as well as other health issues.
Haley E.
Americus, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the Dr. Teals Sleep. I love the lavender smell. It smells great and it helps me relax and unwind from a stressful day. It is affordable and it works great. I would recommend it to anyone who needs to unwind.
Erika D.
Bloomington, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have the original/ plain version. I use it on my baths for detox and also to relieve tired, sore muscles. It really does help! It is also a miracle worker when my husband gets ingrown toenails to help draw the pus out (gross, I know!) & make them less painful. Highly recommend!
Abbie Q.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Another one of my go to Dr. Teals Epson Salts to use, not just for helping with sleep but also anxiety and calming down after a stressful day. Can't say enough good things about this brand
Nicole A.
Port Chester
Whenever I want to relax I always get out my epson salt it's so relaxing and the smells are beautiful they have mint lavender and just regular smell I love it really nothing I don't like about it and I will definitely purchase it again it's really affordable and it's one of my favorite things love it
Christina H.
Denver, NC
Tried this for the first time after a long day at work, and it worked quite well. Added a few drops of tea tree oil and a glass of wine to help with the aches and pains. I am very satisfied with my purchase and I will be buying again. I bought the 6 pound bag at Ulta 💜
Amanda S.
Cape Coral , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used this in a bath and I honestly could not feel the difference in my sore muscles. The price is great for such a large bag I just wish it would have worked better for me. I am a runner so sore muscles are a daily struggle. I might repurchase a different bag and see if that works any better! Now I just have to use this one up!
Kelly G.
Eglin Afb, FL
I first heard about this stuff was from my sister she used it and love so i wanted to try! Yes it did meet expectations, when i first used and put it on my warm bath it dissolved and made it very relaxing. It made my body feel so good after i got out of the bath especially after working in a warehouse!
Krista S.
Oakdale
I love using any of dr teals bath products! Anytime I’ve had a long and hard day at work, I start a bath and use dr. Teals! I’m on my feet a lot with my job so after taking a bath it makes my feet and body feels so much better! The scent relaxes me and it makes my skin feel so soft too!
Zeyda G.
Oakland, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of my favorite products. This Epsom salt is magical and helps with relaxing, aches and falling asleep. I enjoy the subtle scent and love to use it right before bed. This definitely relaxes me and it can last for a while, depending on how often you use it. I would definitely recommend.
Erin H.
Cottage Grove, MN
Does the salt soak bubble up? I am wondering about using it in my jacuzzi tub.
kelly p.
I usually get the walgreens kind in epsom salt just because it;s really cheap. Is this any good?