Skin CareBath & BodyDr. Teal's
Dr Teal's Epsom Salt Soaking Solution, Detoxify & Energize, Ginger & Clay, 3lbs

Dr Teal's Epsom Salt Soaking Solution, Detoxify & Energize, Ginger & Clay, 3lbs

by Dr. Teal's

Dr Teal's Soaking Solution combines pure Epsom salt (Magnesium Sulfate USP) which has long been known to revitalize tired, achy muscles and refresh skins appearance, with luxurious essential oils to soothe the senses and help provide relief from stress. Ginger and Clay help to cleanse your body by removing harmful toxins while helping you feel more energized.

Is this okay for pregnant women? I know not too hot of a bath but my back is killing me and I just want to be relaxed!
Does this product really help with detoxing the body?
Start your review of Dr Teal's Epsom Salt Soaking Solution, Detoxify & Energize, Ginger & Clay, 3lbs!
Geraldine S.
Madison Hts, MI
Dr Teal's Epsom Salt Soaking Solution, Detoxify & Energize, Ginger & Clay, 3lbs uploaded by Geraldine S.
Do you have achy muscles, swollen feet, painful legs or had a stressful day; then look no further this Epsom salt solution will provide you that relief, relaxation and wellness revitalization that you need. Adding 2 cups to a warm bath is very therapeutic, detoxifying, and soothes away any aches or pain. This Epsom salt dissolves almost immediately in the water. The only ingredient it contain is magnesium sulfates which easily absorbs into the skin helping to reduce inflammation and draw out toxins. Dr. Teals soak solution helps create a relaxing feel to the body which helps improve sleep at night. Additional usage are foot bath, diy paste to heal cuts, skin exfoliation, and dissolves buildup in washing machine. Try this Epsom salt at home to get rid of any aliment or just for a relaxing bath; you won't be disappointed.
Natalie N.
Lexington, KY
Dr Teal's Epsom Salt Soaking Solution, Detoxify & Energize, Ginger & Clay, 3lbs uploaded by Natalie N.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the smell of it, I sprinkle a bunch of it around me in the bathtub and close my eyes to relax! It dissolves quickly, is affordable, and I love everything from Dr. Teals! I would recommend this to anyone wanting to try a great soaking solution ❤️
Becky F.
Morehead, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I love dr teals, this is so good for soaking your feet, and putting some in a hot bath, it soothes and softens my skin, when I have achy muscles this really helps, its affordable and it's a life saver, I recommend this to friends
ashley R.
los angeles
Amazing! I’m usually on my feet all day because of work & gym, and this makes it so much better! I soak in water for about 20 minutes & my feet feel so much better and especially relaxed. Would recommend to those who are on their feet all day!
Dylan W.
I love Dr. Teals!! A nice warm bath with a cup or so of epsom salt does the trick! It helps me relax, helps sore muscles, and helps me sleep better at night. I would definitely recommend, it also smells fantastic and is SUPER affordable!
brea B.
1,208 reviews
Dr Teal's Epsom Salt Soaking Solution, Detoxify & Energize, Ginger & Clay, 3lbs uploaded by brea B.
This is real good after a long day at work or after a work out or just wanted to relax. The purpose of this product is to ease your sore aching body, take out toxic and cleanse skin. What I like about this is the ginger which helps fight inflammation and help blood flow. So if you want to calm down sit in this salt for 1 hour you will love it.
Chelsea K.
Nashville
My absolute Favorite Epsom salt scent. The smell is divine. Used to be able to find at my local grocery store. But now it’s Soooo hard to find! :( Perfect cure for a hangover and also muscle aches. Love Dr. Teals for my bathtime. But this Scent Ginger & Clay is BY FAR the best!
Kari S.
Aurora, CO
This is the most relaxing, great-smelling, great-priced bath soak I have ever encountered. I feels like heaven on post work out body aches. It tingles on your skin. I love this so much. I can really feel my stress leaving me forever. I keep this on hand all the time!
member-1c8ae1
I really like the dr teals bath soaks after a long day at work they help me to relax and smell great while doing so I would definitely recommend this product
Maddie L.
Hartselle
I love this stuff it smells really good and it makes your body feels amazing. Very relaxing and makes your skin feel good.