Skin CareBath & BodyDr. Teal's
Dr Teal's Epsom Salt Soaking Solution, Chamomile, 48 Ounce

Dr Teal's Epsom Salt Soaking Solution, Chamomile, 48 Ounce

by Dr. Teal's

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dr Teal's Epsom Salt Soaking Solution, Chamomile, 48 Ounce!
Dr Teal's Epsom Salt Soaking Solution, Chamomile, 48 Ounce uploaded by Bri B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This stuff is amazing! Smells so good and made me so soft! I soaked my body in a nice warm bath with a few cups of this epsom salt and my body was so relaxed after a long days work! I highly recommend to unwind and relax! Helps sooth muscles and put me right to sleep! Its a staple for my home.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Dr Teal's Epsom Salt Soaking Solution, Chamomile, 48 Ounce uploaded by shelby J.
Purchased at: Target
I love dr. Teals bath salts and bubble bath. I have tried alot of their products. And this chamomile calming bath salt is my new favorite to use. I and currently pregnant and have been having alot of migraines. But this bath salt has magnesium in it. Magnesium helps your body in so many ways. When my body is killing me ill take a bath with this and its like an instant pain relief. Its the best! #Dr.teals #bathsalts #bath #relax
Magnolia, TX
Dr Teal's Epsom Salt Soaking Solution, Chamomile, 48 Ounce uploaded by Sara D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love using these when I’ve had a long day and my body is exhausted. 9/10 would recommend. The longer you soak in the bath the better. I just personally don’t like to soak more than 10-15 minutes.
I love Dr. Teals!! A nice warm bath with a cup or so of epsom salt does the trick! It helps me relax, helps sore muscles, and helps me sleep better at night. I would definitely recommend, it also smells fantastic and is SUPER affordable!
I love this smell. I use epsom salt quite a bit. This does the job. Overall, I prefer unscented, but if I had to choose a scent it would be this one. I am not a fan of how much you get. But hey, if it works it works and it sure does. I love to take long relaxing baths for my achy muscles
Jersey City, NJ
This product is AMAZING, it works wonders. 2 days ago I came hone with a really bad back pain & I remember someone gift this to me. I put this in the tub & stayed in for about 30 mins. When I got out from there I was a new person. My body was relax & the pain was gone. The smell is just amazing. This is a great product that really works & relax you & your muscles.
Rogersville, AL
1,049 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Love dr teal epsom salt soak all the varieties. I suffer from a lot of chronic pain in my back from my epidural and I soak in this 1-2 x weekly!
Gainesville, FL
I am huge fan of baths over showers and this product is a STAPLE in my tub. I love using it on days when I am really just focusing on self-care and relaxation. The chamomile scent is my favorite (although all of them smell so good). It makes my bathroom smell like an expensive spa and the scent actually lasts on my skin for a while. I buy it again and again!
La vista, NE
Let me tell you, I love Epsom salts but this one takes the cake. It smells like a Field of flowers and calmed me instantly. It leaves you smelling fresh and clean and You leave the bath feeling rejuvenated. Best thing to come home to after a long day.
Dr Teal's Epsom Salt Soaking Solution, Chamomile, 48 Ounce uploaded by Krista T.
Dr Teal's is my go-to Epsom salt company. After a long time of using their relax and sleep lavender formula, I felt I needed a change. I picked up a bag of their comfort and calm chamomile blend the other day and I could not be happier with it!! I think I may even like it more than the lavender! It has a very lovely floral scent. It smells like sitting in a flower garden! I have found that it not only soothes any aches I may have, especially in my back, but it does a great job quieting headaches as well. It is very therapeutic. I think its safe to say, this is a new favorite of mine!!

Looking for your answer?