Dr Teal's Eczema Therapy Sensitive Skin Soaking Solution, 2.5 lbs uploaded by Lauren C.

BY DR. TEAL'S

Dr Teal's Eczema Therapy Soaking Solution combines soothing colloidal oatmeal, which naturally relieves dry, itchy skin and pure Epsom salt, to soothe tired, achy muscles. Specially formulated for sensitive skin, this soothing bath soak solution is... see more...

• Would this be gentle enough to use on kids? Mine have horrible ec...1 Answers
Shellby M.
Bought for my 3 year old daughter who suffers from severe eczema which often cracks bleeds and causes infections and since using this every other bath the itching and redness has gone drastically down and her skin is soft something I thought would never happen!
Arri A.
I suffer from eczema so badly and this stuff always makes my skin feel so smooth and so hydrated! I purchased it from Walmart! It is very gentle on your skin, and makes your skin feel smooth! I wish it took away my eczema forever.. But it does temporarily!
Danielle W.
My favorite Dr. Teal's product! Works great on sensitive eczema prone skin. It leaves your skin feeling soft,moisturized and healthy. We have had great eczema relief results on the kids as well.
Kaila B.
Melbourne, FL
I purchased this in hopes that it would relieve my son of the constant itches due to eczema. Boy am I glad I did. It soothes and softens his skin. I highly recommend this to anyone suffer from skin issues and want relief.
Alanya V.
Jersey City, NJ
This product is superb. I suffer from dermatitis and my scalp weeps when the weather changes. My skin takes such a beating due to this and I have tried too many products to relieve my skin. This product calms my skin and leaves it extra soft. Most times I don't even need a ton of lotion afterwards. Just a little body oil and my skin is supple and feels relief.
Lauren C.
Three Rivers , MI
I am pregnant and just started breaking out in little rashes from sensitive skin! This stuff is a lifesaver!!!! Good price and a lot comes in the bag! It has helped me a lot!!!
Ashlyn W.
I use this after working long shifts at work to help me relax, it really moisturizes your skin
Destiny C.
Works sooooo well my son loves it and says his skin feels better when he has eczema flare up
jeanhuber
Would this be gentle enough to use on kids? Mine have horrible eczema during the Winter.