Dr Teals Dr. Teal's Sleep Epsom Salt Soaking Solution, Lavender - 3 lbs uploaded by Heather S.

BY DR. TEAL'S #51 in Bath Products

Relaxing Epsom Salt with Lavender essential oil. Soothes sprains, aches & stings. Dr. Teal's Sleep Epsom Salt Soaking Solution Dr. Teal's Therapeutic Bath & Body products contain essential oils to soothe the senses, relax tense muscles and promote well-being. The Lavender essential oil in this bath formula helps calm and balance your mind and body, so you can relax and prepare for a restful sleep, while gently cleansing. Made in USA Pour in 2 cupfuls of Epsom Salt under warm, running water to transform and ordinary bath into a gentle, moisturizing spa. Let the scent of fresh Lavender help relax and calm your spirit. Hot or warm soaks should be used by individuals with diabetes, except on advice of physician. WARNINGS: Keep out of the reach of children If swallowed, seek professional assistance or. click this product to see full details see more...

• Pros or cons to this product? Has it Caused you any skin irritati...2 Answers
  • I have been looking into this product. What are the advantages of...4 Answers
  • Does this product leave residue in the tub or is it very messy?1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Christel J.
San Diego , CA
Dr. Teak's has been my go to for Epsom salts for years! Last time I was in dire need, I couldn't find the fragrance free package (I typically don't care for fragrances), so I tried the lavender. If you're not a regular Epsom salts user, this is excellent for holidays or any time where you're doing more to your body than you're used to. Soak sore muscles and it will draw out toxins and gently relieve pain. I find this especially good for foot & leg soaking. Check the internet for more uses. I'd still personally choose fragrance free, but Epsom salts are an unsung hero and lavender is relaxing if you enjoy fragrances.
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL

I have lymes disease, and Dr. Teal's is one of the best products I have used for detox! Some days I have a lot of pain problems, and this particular formula helps sooth my muscles and cause less tension from the amount of muscle and bone pain. Recommend!
Taylor Y.
Works very well. Very soothing and relaxing. It dissolves fast in water. I used the lavender one. It is a great product
tamara e.
Conover, NC
Dr Teals Epsom Salt Detox 3lb is amazing!!! When my body just aches from my normal stay at home mom life I take a nice soak in a warm bath and epsom salt. Smell is so relaxing! I feel refreshed and ready to go.
Dylan W.
I love Dr. Teals!! A nice warm bath with a cup or so of epsom salt does the trick! It helps me relax, helps sore muscles, and helps me sleep better at night. I would definitely recommend, it also smells fantastic and is SUPER affordable!
Lauren J.
Clanton, AL
I run and train for marathons, so I have lots of sore muscles. This has helped me tremendously. It relieves a lot of soreness. Also I am so relaxed after soaking in a bath that I can actually fall asleep easier as well!
Rachel O.
Overall this is a pretty good soak. It doesnt irritate my sensitive skin, and it helps sooths my muscles. It doesn't really do much for helping sleep, but that might just be me. I recommend it for the price.
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
Mr. Teals Epsom salt and lavender is amazing! It smells great and relaxing she right before bed. I would recommend this bath salt if you're needing a little extra push to help for a good night sleep.
Madison W.
Dothan, AL
What a great product to use as a little relaxation treat after a long day. Pop some in the bath and sit back and relax. You'll come out feeling refreshed and so relaxed it'll be easy to slip into bed for the night. It also leaves your skin feeling great.
Jenna L.
Love!!! These are the perfect price and a bag lasts forever. I always have them in my bathroom. They're amazing for a foot soak or to put in your bath. The scent is just enough. It's so relaxing and really loosens stiff muscles. The only con about this is there is no scoop. You have to use a measuring cup or spoon from home. I pair this with a lavender bath oil and it makes the best bath. It's moisturizing and the salts can be used as a scrub. Will definitely continue using and recommend! Dr Teals Dr. Teal's Sleep Epsom Salt Soaking Solution, Lavender - 3 lbs
I have been looking into this product. What are the advantages of using it?
Brittni Y.
Bremerton, WA
Pros or cons to this product? Has it Caused you any skin irritation or left you smooth and supple after??
Katie C.
Does this product leave residue in the tub or is it very messy?