Dr Teals Dr. Teal's Sleep Epsom Salt Soaking Solution, Lavender - 3 lbs uploaded by Heather S.

BY DR. TEAL'S #36 in Bath Products

Relaxing Epsom Salt with Lavender essential oil. Soothes sprains, aches & stings. Dr. Teal's Sleep Epsom Salt Soaking Solution Dr. Teal's Therapeutic Bath & Body products contain essential oils to soothe the senses, relax tense muscles and promote well-being. The Lavender essential oil in this bath formula helps calm and balance your mind and body, so you can relax and prepare for a restful sleep, while gently cleansing. Made in USA Pour in 2 cupfuls of Epsom Salt under warm, running water to transform and ordinary bath into a gentle, moisturizing spa. Let the scent of fresh Lavender help relax and calm your spirit. Hot or warm soaks should be used by individuals with diabetes, except on advice of physician. WARNINGS: Keep out of the reach of children If swallowed, seek professional assistance or. click this product to see full details see more...

• Pros or cons to this product? Has it Caused you any skin irritati...2 Answers
  • I have been looking into this product. What are the advantages of...4 Answers
  • Ladies, does this irritate your nether regions?1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Jaden S.
Idaho Falls, ID
I love using this in my bath, it's cheap but effective. I feel completely relaxed, my knots start to come loose and I'm just not so tight anymore. It's also a calm, lovley, relaxing smell to enjoy. Makes your skin feel soft. Cheap and effective.
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I got this at target for less than ten dollars. I was trying to find something to help relax me before bed. This really did the trick. The lavender smell helped calm me a lot and it made me feel overall very relaxed. Would recommend.
Haley N.
Lake Stevens, WA
My favorite bath salts BY FAR are the Dr teals ones! I love the lavender salts when I want to relax before bed to make me sleepy and other times I use the milk and honey because it smells SO GOOD. I use these every single time I take a bath which is like at least once a week in the colder seasons and they’re super reasonably priced and come in huge bags that last
Brie D.
Belton , TX
A hot bath and Epson Salt is amazing after a long day. This always has a very calming aromatherapy scent. Totally worth the price and can be located at any local Grocery Store 😍
tamara e.
Conover, NC
Dr Teals Epsom Salt Detox 3lb is amazing!!! When my body just aches from my normal stay at home mom life I take a nice soak in a warm bath and epsom salt. Smell is so relaxing! I feel refreshed and ready to go.
Rachel O.
Overall this is a pretty good soak. It doesnt irritate my sensitive skin, and it helps sooths my muscles. It doesn't really do much for helping sleep, but that might just be me. I recommend it for the price.
Madison W.
Dothan, AL
What a great product to use as a little relaxation treat after a long day. Pop some in the bath and sit back and relax. You'll come out feeling refreshed and so relaxed it'll be easy to slip into bed for the night. It also leaves your skin feeling great.
Jenna L.
Love!!! These are the perfect price and a bag lasts forever. I always have them in my bathroom. They're amazing for a foot soak or to put in your bath. The scent is just enough. It's so relaxing and really loosens stiff muscles. The only con about this is there is no scoop. You have to use a measuring cup or spoon from home. I pair this with a lavender bath oil and it makes the best bath. It's moisturizing and the salts can be used as a scrub. Will definitely continue using and recommend! Dr Teals Dr. Teal's Sleep Epsom Salt Soaking Solution, Lavender - 3 lbs
Carolyn H.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I was surprised as to how much I liked this product. I started a pretty intense workout routine. 45-90 minutes a day, and my muscles were starting to feel it. A friend recommended a salt bath, I had planned on getting just plain old fashioned Epsom salt for a soak and adding my lavendar oils, but saw this already prepared. I went home prepared a bath, and no joke after 20 minutes felt instantly better. Also it was nice that the scent wasn't over powering. Will be using again and would absolutely recommend.

Lindsay G.
Hazleton, PA
I must be in the minority here when I say that epsom salts don't seem to ever do much for me, even such a well-known and popular brand with rave reviews. The smell is nice and soft but so much so that it's barely noticeable, so I don't really feel like I get the aromatherapy/relaxation effects of this particular scent. I didn't feel much of a difference in my achy hips either. Maybe I just need to keep trying? But it's nice to fill the hot tub up and get a nice little bubble bath going, so there's that!
I have been looking into this product. What are the advantages of using it?
Brittni Y.
Bremerton, WA
Pros or cons to this product? Has it Caused you any skin irritation or left you smooth and supple after??
Katie C.
Does this product leave residue in the tub or is it very messy?
Andrea B.
Ladies, does this irritate your nether regions?