Dr Teal's® Comfort & Calm Pure Epsom Salt Soak With Chamomile uploaded by Taylor J.Dr Teal's® Comfort & Calm Pure Epsom Salt Soak With Chamomile uploaded by Shauna D.

BY DR. TEAL'S

Dr Teal’s® Soaking Solution combines Pure Epsom Salt, which has long been known to revitalize tired, achy muscles, with essential oils to soothe the senses and help provide relief from stress. The essence of chamomile helps calm the mind and soothe the senses.

Directions:

Soak away sore muscles. Pour at least 2 cups of Dr Teal’s Epsom Salt under warm, running bath water. Soak for 20 minutes for relief of sore muscles

Jay H.
Orlando, FL
This is a must have for anyone who wants to enjoy a relaxing bath. The scent is light and flowery and stays on your skin even after your  bath is over. It has a calming sensation and relaxes your muscles almost instantly. My skin feels so much softer after use!
Taylor J.
Bend
I always buy Dr Teals Epsom salts and other products from this brand. I love the Chamomile scented Epsom salts, I use it in my bath before I go to bed and it helps me sleep.
Katelyn L.
La vista, NE
Let me tell you, I love Epsom salts but this one takes the cake. It smells like a Field of flowers and calmed me instantly. It leaves you smelling fresh and clean and
You leave the bath feeling rejuvenated. Best thing to come home to after a long day.
Candy S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I really love all the products Dr. Teals make but this one is by far my favorite scent. I love the way it makes my skin feel and the amazing smell stays in my pores all day. I wish they made a body spray that smelled this good! I use at least 1 cup in every bath I take to give my body any minerals it may be needing.
Kelly B.
Gainesville, FL
I am huge fan of baths over showers and this product is a STAPLE in my tub. I love using it on days when I am really just focusing on self-care and relaxation. The chamomile scent is my favorite (although all of them smell so good). It makes my bathroom smell like an expensive spa and the scent actually lasts on my skin for a while. I buy it again and again!
Dylan W.
I love Dr. Teals!! A nice warm bath with a cup or so of epsom salt does the trick! It helps me relax, helps sore muscles, and helps me sleep better at night. I would definitely recommend, it also smells fantastic and is SUPER affordable!
Melissa M.
Dallas, GA
A great bath does wonders for the soul. This product is a must to detox,relax, and enjoy a great bath. Make this product part of your "ME" time.
Shauna D.
Want the most relaxing and soothing bubble bath? This is it, particularly if you're fighting a cold and need a good sleep ! Dr Teal's® Soothe & Sleep Foaming Bath With Pure Epsom Salt Dr. Teals Epsom Salt Soaking Solution, Chamomile

back