BeautySkinSkin CareDr. Teal's
Dr Teal's Comfort & Calm Foaming Bath With Pure Epsom Salt

Dr Teal's® Comfort & Calm Foaming Bath With Pure Epsom Salt

by Dr. Teal's

Dr Teal’s® Foaming Bath transforms your bath into a relaxing spa with essential oils to soothe the senses, revitalize tired, achy muscles and help provide relief from stress. Calm your mind and comfort your body with the essence of Chamomile.

Directions:

Pour a generous amount of Dr Teal’s Foaming Bath under warm, running water for a relaxing bubble bath experience or try combining with your favorite Dr Teal’s Epsom Salt Soak.

Is it really true that this product calms you ?
Does anyone know if the dr. Teals brand ever goes BOGO 50% off at Ulta?
Is this better than the Lavender scent? Been seeing this everytime I buy a bottle of the Lavender one. Should I venture out and try this?
Start your review of Dr Teal's® Comfort & Calm Foaming Bath With Pure Epsom Salt!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Although I've not really found a bubble bath product that provides lasting bubbles.in reviews
It smells amazing and leaves your skin smelling and feeling amazing. in reviews
Florencia W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dr Teal's® Comfort & Calm Foaming Bath With Pure Epsom Salt uploaded by Florencia W.
Awesome bubble bath!! A little goes a super long way, as you can see I put a little too much lol. The scent is very fresh but light so it’s not enough for a headache. I pair with the Epsom salts and my body just melts
Emily W.
Dr Teal's® Comfort & Calm Foaming Bath With Pure Epsom Salt uploaded by Emily W.
I picked this up on a whim and figured it was worth a shot because it’s so cheap... I’ve since fallen in love. I love bubble bath, I’ve tried many brands and I have never had a bubble bath like this one. It smells great and leaves my skin feeling soft. The bubble output is insane. I try to be stingy with it and literally end up with bubble overflow with just a cap full. This is the best bubble bath ever. I love it so much! So glad I found this product!!!
Jamie A.
Waseca, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dr Teal's® Comfort & Calm Foaming Bath With Pure Epsom Salt uploaded by Jamie A.
I love the warm smell of this. Its very relaxing at the end of a work day and really helps to get rid of all those aches and pains. Its been added my nightly ritual.
Sierra B.
Stockton, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dr Teal's® Comfort & Calm Foaming Bath With Pure Epsom Salt uploaded by Sierra B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I would recommend this product because it helps me relax and calm down during my bath
Sandy I.
Warren, OH
I love this bubble foam! It's amazing!! The bubbles last and smells wonderful. And makes my body soft. And relaxes my body and mind. I use this everyday.
Nga R.
What can I say? I love my bath supplies! I add this to the Epsom salt to make an extra appealing bubble bath. You get a giant bottle for the price too!
digna V.
Alpharetta, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
This bathing products actually work I brought my first one with menthol I couldn’t believe on the results. It works it makes you feel calm, relax, stress free, helps with flu and cold and other muscle pain. I highly recommend this bathing product it’s worth every penny. I keep restocking my essential as soon as they end. And these last months I’m telling you the amount of soap you get for the price is priceless. Thanks dr teals for this bathing remedies.
RESHMA D.
Maple Grove, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dr Teal's® Comfort & Calm Foaming Bath With Pure Epsom Salt uploaded by RESHMA D.
Purchased at: Target
I love this foaming bath. The smell of lavender in this foaming bath is amazing.whenever i take bubble bath with this foaming bath i feel relax and helps me to get better sleep. And i cant stop loving it.
Savannah W.
Dr Teal's® Comfort & Calm Foaming Bath With Pure Epsom Salt uploaded by Savannah W.
The bottle this comes in is a great size for the price. The smell is wonderful and perfect after a long day! I'm interested in the other scents as well now.
Ade B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dr Teal's® Comfort & Calm Foaming Bath With Pure Epsom Salt uploaded by Ade B.
Purchased at: Target
It didn't foam like I thought it would, but still like this products. The smoothness after exfoliating with the epsom salt is amazing. Love the feeling💆🏾‍♀️❤