BY DR. TEAL'S #8 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Dr Teal’s® Foaming Bath transforms your bath into a relaxing spa with essential oils to soothe the senses, revitalize tired, achy muscles and help provide relief from stress. Calm your mind and comfort your body with the essence of Chamomile.

Directions:

Pour a generous amount of Dr Teal’s Foaming Bath under warm, running water for a relaxing bubble bath experience or try combining with your favorite Dr Teal’s Epsom Salt Soak.

• Is it really true that this product calms you ?2 Answers
  • Have you tried this product?4 Answers
  • I ran across this product at my job i saw alil gift pack ...5 Answers
Dr Teal's® Comfort & Calm Foaming Bath With Pure Epsom Salt
  • "Although I've not really found a bubble bath product that provides lasting bubbles." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells amazing and leaves your skin smelling and feeling amazing. " in 1 review
lilly m.
arlington
Purchased at: Walmart
We go thru bottles of this stuff at my house. With work, kids, household chores, bills, and all the problems that come with it. It is so nice just to take a hot, soothing bubble bath with relaxing aromas all around you.

This is so easy to find, drug stores, Walmart, Target, and even grocery stores sometimes carry it. There are different aromas, for example: one for body aches, one for stress relief.

So affordable, it’s a lot of product for a little sum of money. You get a lot of uses out of it. It’s non-drying, it doesn’t irritate your skin. Just a wonderful, light foaming bubble bath to help you relax. I highly recommend you try this if you like bubble baths.
Sarah S.
Atlanta, GA
This stuff is amazing. Well worth the price. It smells great and a little goes a long way. I use it about 3x a week after a stressful day at work. The smell is enough for me to buy it but it also cleans the skin really well. I will be purchasing for many years to come. Dr Teal's® Soothe & Sleep Foaming Bath With Pure Epsom Salt
Kylee P.
Augusta, WI
I’ve used and purchased this Soo many times! I tend to put a ton in the bath though so it goes fast for me! I would definitely say it’s worth the money and it’s very relaxing! I would recommend this if anyone hasn’t tried this yet!
Porsche R.
This brand is everything! I love the fact it has epsom salt in it which relaxes my body and it smells wonderful. I am very picky when it comes to my bubble bath products and this is a winner!Dr Teal's® Comfort & Calm Foaming Bath With Pure Epsom Salt
Carrigan C.
Huntsville, AL
This is the best for my body. I absolutely love having the stuff around I use bottle after bottle after bottle it is very effective and I am not disappointed obviously I would recommend to everybody that is in the business of walking every day! So go buy this product is this amazing.
Wishona M.
Huntington, WV
Being pregnant I have a horrible time getting comfortable before falling asleep, I bought this and the bath salts and I soak in a pretty warm bath for like an hour and when I get out my body feels amazing and it also smells so good and it is the most relaxing smell ever.
Hailey B.
Greer, SC
I am love my calm relaxing times when i am in the bath and i always look forward too using Dr teals foaming bath it is one of my favorite! The lavender smells so good and its so calming and relaxing I basically always use it before i go to bed and it helps me relax some much better making it easier for me too fall asleep and it is so inexpensive you can easily find it at your local walmart or target!
Latrice C.
Nashville, TN
This foaming bath is a staple in my bath routine perfect for an evening of rest and relaxation. When paired with the lavender epsom salt it’s awesome. It’s very affordable & leaves you feeling relaxed.Dr Teal’s® Soothe & Sleep Pure Epsom Salt Soak With Lavender
Mariela G.
Bought these for my mom and amazingly enough she loved it. She says it was so relaxing she actually fell asleep in the tub. It's great for an after work bath. Especially when you add the partnered salts. Great gift for parents.
Kilee S.
Xenia, OH
I have the lavender foaming bath from Dr Teals and it’s such an effective product, taking a bath with this really helps calm me down and it smells great. I bought mine at Walmart and it was not expensive at all, I definitely recommend.
Sandy M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I ran across this product at my job i saw alil gift pack of it . Wince i work two jobs its really been catching my eye does anyine know weather it really calms & relaxes ? Or is this a product u wouldnt reccomend ?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Have you tried this product?
Chloe S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this better than the Lavender scent? Been seeing this everytime I buy a bottle of the Lavender one. Should I venture out and try this?
Jane N.
Arlington
Is it really true that this product calms you ?
Ashley D.
Coralville, IA
Does anyone know if the dr. Teals brand ever goes BOGO 50% off at Ulta?