Dr. Teal's Chamomile Foaming Bath uploaded by April D.Dr. Teal's Chamomile Foaming Bath uploaded by Elizabeth D.Dr. Teal's Chamomile Foaming Bath uploaded by Elizabeth D.

BY GENERIC

Dr. Teal's Chamomile Foaming Bath: Comfort and calm Long-lasting bubbles Nourishes skin see more...

Dr. Teal's Chamomile Foaming Bath
  • "Although I've not really found a bubble bath product that provides lasting bubbles." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells amazing and leaves your skin smelling and feeling amazing. " in 1 review
Elizabeth D.
Nashville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
MY all time FAVORITE pure epsom salt foaming bath. This stuff really helps rejuvenate your skin. The chamomile scent helps you relax. The bottle is huge so you get a ton of uses. The price is average which is even better. This is a must in my bathroom and I would recommend it to everyone!
April D.
Thornton, CO
Smells so amazing. Gives a great amount of bubbles, and they seem to stay there​ the entire bath, unlike most bath bubbles they deplete the longer they sit there these didn't !! Very inexpensive for a large amount. Also helps with both of my children's very dry skin
Anna H.
Greenville, SC
I absolutely adore this product. I have re-purchased it over and over. When I worked in retail, my muscles would be so achey at night and this became my go-to for a bubble bath. The scent is nice but not overpowering, and leaves your skin soft and clean. The chamomile is great, but I love the lavender and the Milk & honey ones as well!
Christina S.
Pace, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I wanted to like this more than I did, but unfortunately it didn't give me exactly what I was looking for. The scent was very relaxing, but it barely has any epsom salt in it to make a difference on the muscles and I was hoping for more bubbles than this provides. Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read my more detailed review I posted about it.
kassi a.
i love this! i use this one and the lavender and i adore bith! they smell amazing not to over powering which is great. its affordable and easy to find. however in my opinion i need to use a lot of product to get it to foam up enough but other than that its amazing i would recommend it to anyone who enjoys relaxing baths.
cassandra l.
Berkeley , CA
I bought this off the recommendation of young wild polished on YouTube . I bought it when t was on sale at Walgreens . I'm so glad I did, the bubbles last forever and you don't need much to fill up your bath . I would definitely recommend and repurchase The bubbles seem strong too , they don't fall flat. Love this stuff
Natalie F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It comes in such a big bottle! It's not expensive either! I love Dr. Team's products! It's super gentle and relaxing on the skin and body! Doesn't leave any kind of film!
Holly F.
Elgin, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love dr. Teals products. I look forward to my bubble baths when I get to take them. I'm not too crazy about the chamomile scent though. Lavender smells better.
adriana l.
After a long hard day soaking in my bath tub a couple capful of this amazing product is the best way to end my day. It takes all my stress away and calms me down. So relaxing and soothing on my sore back and aching thighs and tired feet. My whole family uses it and my friends told me about it, but if anyone asks whats my favorite bath product to use I will definitely let them know I love anything from this line.
Tamara C.
Athens, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I honestly don't know what I would do without Dr. Teals' products. I'm a wife, work at home mom, and multiple pet owner. Life can get a BIT stressful. So, I rely on long bubble baths and Dr. Teals is never out of reach. I literally have 2 bottles of Dr. Teals foaming bath products in my bathroom, as well as their Epsom salts. The consistency is very soft, very pure. The smell is gentle, but delightful. (Not overbearing!!!) And my skin feels amazing afterward. Life (and sanity!) savers!
Chloe S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this better than the Lavender scent? Been seeing this everytime I buy a bottle of the Lavender one. Should I venture out and try this?
Alison T.
Brandon, MS
Is this truly the best bubble bath?? Does it smell good?
Ashley D.
Coralville, IA
Does anyone know if the dr. Teals brand ever goes BOGO 50% off at Ulta?