Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantDr. Teal's
Dr Teal's Aluminum Free Deodorant, Eucalyptus, 265 oz

Dr Teal's Aluminum Free Deodorant, Eucalyptus, 2.65 oz

by Dr. Teal's

Dr Teal's Aluminum-Free Deodorant is clinically proven to absorb wetness plus fight odor all day. Our formula harnesses the strength of Magnesium, an essential mineral for your body and a powerful deodorizer, plus Arrowroot powder and Baking Soda for all-d

Natural deodorant? I've tried [product:dr-teals-aluminum-free-deodorant-eucalyptus-paraben-phthalate-free-265-oz-pack-of-2] and [product:schmidts-natural-deodorant-lavender-sage]. They. Are. Not. Working. Any other products to try before I go back to the chemical brands?
Start your review of Dr Teal's Aluminum Free Deodorant, Eucalyptus, 2.65 oz!
Menlo Park, CA
Dr Teal's Aluminum Free Deodorant, Eucalyptus, 2.65 oz uploaded by Mary K.
Purchased at: Walmart
I didn’t get sweaty or stinky over the course of a normal day. Haven’t worn it while working out yet or in very hot weather. Feels nice, no itchiness. Note it is a very masculine scent so if you want a more feminine scent pick a different one.
Deltona, FL
Dr Teal's Aluminum Free Deodorant, Eucalyptus, 2.65 oz uploaded by Amanda W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like the scent, it is very much eucalyptus. But, it balls up and leaves such a white cast on the underarms. It masks odor well, and I will use this until it’s gone, but I will be trying out others; I don’t want so much of a white cast.
Macon, GA
Dr Teal's Aluminum Free Deodorant, Eucalyptus, 2.65 oz uploaded by Cori S.
I do not have a problem with getting musty throughout the day with this product. I have changed and tried many things because I suffer from under arm boils. Accompanied by using antibacterial body wash since my doctors from when I first got a boil in the 5th grade said that it was from staph that can live on a bar soap. I actually went without deodorant and whew I could not take the funk. I don’t have a problem putting this item on which I say was an issue. I just roll up up and apply under each arm three times and it does the job. So far good , I have not had a boil appear yet.
Dr Teal's Aluminum Free Deodorant, Eucalyptus, 2.65 oz uploaded by Laura C.
Dr Teal's Aluminum Free Deodorant, Eucalyptus, 2.65 oz uploaded by Laura C.
I stopped wearing deodorant 10 years ago because of the possible connection with Aluminum and Breast Cancer. But sometimes you just need it and I’ve tried so many aluminum free non toxic options. I feel this one is the best one as far a performance goes, some just don’t work well. I searched for its rating on EWG and unfortunately it didn’t have the perfect score but It’s far better than the toxic ones so I’m still giving it a perfect score. It’s heavy in fragrance but with essential oils so not sure if that constitutes for its rating on EWG.
Waxahachie
Greatly surprised by this product. It last through a 12 hour shift, it smells good- neither masculine or feminine, more like a clean refreshing smell. The only down side is applying it. It doesn't glide on easily.
Seymour, MO
It smells amazing but it does not go on easily. You have to rub it on so hard to barely get any. It is just too dry or something so doesn't smoothly go on as other deodorants do. I wish it was better as I really like the scent but I will not be purchasing again.
Dr Teal's Aluminum Free Deodorant, Eucalyptus, 2.65 oz uploaded by Heather D.
I bought this product because it is aluminum free. I really like the scent. It smells just like the stress relief products from Bath and Body works. The scent isn’t too strong but lasts throughout the day. The only thing that kept me from giving it five stars is that it does not glide on as easily as other deodorants I feel that this is because this is more of a natural product. However, I would still repurchase it.
Tallahassee, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Challenging to spread, at first, I felt my armpit was rubbing with friction! However, after a dozen times, I can now apply seamlessly. The smell is not bad. I wish I got the lavender. The eucalyptus is okay, just not my favorite. I think the price is heavy for me, not enjoying the product as much, but I do think the value is there!
Fremont, CA
I really really like this deodorant. Like almost every other effective aluminum-free deodorant I tried, this one does leave a white cast and crumbles a bit upon application, so it might be a little irritating for some. I wear long sleeves almost all the time though, so this does not bother me. I love the Eucalyptus scent (heard the oil repels bugs too?) and it keeps me feeling clean and fresh all day.
Charlotte
Recently started using this after developing an allergy to the deodorant I was using (Dove Men's). I have used Dr. Teal's products before (mostly the Epsom salt and the bath soaks), so I was pretty familiar with their brand. Had no idea they made a deodorant until a coworker mentioned it. So, I bought this one, and I am very surprised! Not only does it smell amazing, it really fights odor and keeps me dry! Most importantly, it hasn't broken me out or made me itch. The only downside is the glide. It doesn't glide on well at all! The price is a bit steep, but so is just about everything that works well. I highly recommend this for everyone...men, women, etc. I plan to try some of the other scents to compare! Dr Teal's Aluminum Free Deodorant, Eucalyptus, 2.65 oz
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Flowood, MS
il y a 8 mois
Natural deodorant? I've tried Dr Teal's Aluminum Free Deodorant, Eucalyptus, 2.65 oz and Schmidt's Natural Deodorant Lavender+Sage. They. Are. Not. Working. Any other products to try before I go back to the chemical brands?
Brittanie M. il y a un mois
I had the same issue. But I learned our body needs to detox from using all the chemical filled deodorants. Try looking up arm pit detox and finding a recipe that works for you. They usually use essential oils like Tea Tree. Another natural deodorant you could try is from Young Living, after detox that one worked for me and the Bergamot Lime from Schmidt’s. Hope this is helpful!