BY DR. TALBOT'S #22 in Teething Relief

Nûby Teething Gel is the All Natural and ultra effective solution for teething irritations. Free from benzocaine, lidocaine, and choline salicylate, our completely non-toxic formula comes with a perfect 5 star Bio Republic rating - it's the only thing you'll need to turn those teething eruption cries into big wide smiles. Fast Acting Oral Pain Reliever Quickly Soothes gums Benzocaine, Belladonna, and Paraben Free Use: For the temporary relief of sore gums due to teething in infants and children 4 months of age and older. Active Ingredient: Eugenol Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Betaine, Bioflavonoids, Citric Acid, Flavor (Natural), Glycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Undecelynate, Lactic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Propanediol, Stevia Rebaudiana Extract, Xanthan Gum see more...

Jacqueline C.
Wichita, KS
I have just started using the tablets the last week and they seem to be working well. My baby is only 3 months old and has started teething early so I find it helpful to dissolve the tablets in a couple drops of water or breastmilk.
Katerine K.
Athens , GA
Si a tu bebé le está saliendo los dientes y llora del dolor esto es lo mejor es un gel rápido efecto aparte viene con su gebe de goma para que lo muerda o aplique el gel no es nada costoso 4.99 en target lo recomiendo a ojos cerradosDr. Talbot's All Natural Teething Gel with Citroganix - 0.53oz
Brittney C.
Gig Harbor, WA
So this is the only teething gel I can give to my 8 month old and it smells disgusting. She cries every time I give it to her but it seems to do the job and eases her teething pain. I wish they had different types other than tutti frutti. And a lot of the time the gel dries and gets stuck in the tube and when it finally comes out it squirts EVERYWHERE.
Amber G.
Adrian, GA
Love this!!! It is natural and it worked very fast! I loveee this product. It is a lifesaver with my 7 month old baby. I won’t leave home without this. I also feel safe using this.
Melissa G.
Shelby Twp
We tried the tablets from this brand for my 1 year old. You are supposed to put them on his tongue and they dissolve. Well, I tried but he cried so hard and tried to spit them out. Pretty sure he hated the taste that bad.
Megan R.
Mcminnville, TN
A friend recommended this product and I am so glad we gave it a try. My infant son really hated the taste at first, but he has gotten used to it and actually seems to enjoy it now. It works fast and well. This gel really got put to the test when I had 2 wisdom teeth coming in at once. I was in so much pain, it was the middle of the night, and I needed something right then and there. I remembered we had this gel for our son so I figured I would try it and hope for the best. WOW, is all I have to say. It truly eased my pain and it was the only thing I used to ease the pain of my wisdom teeth and the only thing I will continue to use. I love that it's all natural and the clove, which is the active ingredient, really makes a huge difference. I will say that it does sting a little bit at first but only for a second. Overall I love this product for my son and for myself. Would 100% recommend and purchase again.
Samantha G.
Indianapolis, IN
We picked this up today at Meijer. My five months old seemed to enjoy the taste over other products we have tried so far. I am always happy to find Caine free products.
kelsey c.
Fulton
Great brand smells a bit weird but that's just from the flavor. Fast acting and came with a bonus teether which is great
Ciara K.
Orlando, FL
The absolute best teething gel!!! And extremely safe. My daughter loves the taste too!