Skin CareSkincare Value & Gift SetsSkincare Setsdr song
Teeth Whitening Kit 35% Carbamide Peroxide 4 Syringes with Light, Hismile

by dr song

Dr Song Teeth Whitening Kit 35% Carbamide Peroxide 4 Syringes with Light

Our teeth whitening kit comes with everything you need for teeth whitening - 4 syringes of teeth whitening gel, 2 syringes of remineralization gel, custom moldable trays, LED accelerator light, Vitamin E gum protectant swabs and applicator brush. Good for 24 teeth whitening treatments.; Made in USA - Our whitening gel is made in the USA.; Teeth whitener compared to Hismile teeth whitening kit

does it really work? I want to try but I don't have much money to pay for trash. please tell me real experiences about this product <3
How do i order and how doni sample this product before i actually buy it for life?
Has anyone had success with this product?
Start your review of Dr Song Teeth Whitening Kit 35% Carbamide Peroxide 4 Syringes with Light, Hismile!
Amber C.
Dr Song Teeth Whitening Kit 35% Carbamide Peroxide 4 Syringes with Light, Hismile uploaded by Amber C.
Purchased at: Amazon
Two weeks difference. Put the gel in my invisalign for 10 minutes, rinse out and done. Have done daily for two weeks and noticed a huge difference. Now moving to every couple of days. Affordable for the price and a little goes a long way. Would recommend to family and friends!
Jessica S.
Harlan
I think if I could use this product I may like it. Has other good reviews . I j ust have not tried it yet. Google search for the recent reviews, all of them, then make a decision ok. Happy buying ladies!🤗
Faith M.
Alaska
Used my kit every night for 10 days and my smile became 50% brighter!!! Very effective and efficient way to whiten those teeth! If your looking for a guaranteed, like just stepped out of a dental care clinic, but 1/8 the cost, this is for you! My teeth never looked so pearly white!😁
Stephanie K.
Staten Island, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
So far I haven’t noticed a big difference. I personally think it should come with more syringes... It didn’t make my teeth sensitive or anything. I suppose good for the money.. not expensive so I would probably continue to try it one more box and see if I see any difference.
Jessica M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love it this teeth whitening kit! I have purchased twice now and have been so pleased with the natural looking results! My teeth and gums are never in pain either, especially after leaving on for hours at night while sleeping.
Anna J.
Kirkville, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
Works so well! My only concern would be not to use this more than once a week or your teeth could get really sensitive or even hurt.
Tatuli K.
Wilmington, DE
Dr song teeth whitening kit is very useful to those who want to brighten their teeth at home, without [email protected] This cit is very helpful, effective and safe! After a month you will get 2-3 tones brighter teeth. I recommend the product.