Dr. Smith's Zinc Oxide Diaper Ointment

Dr. Smith's Zinc Oxide Diaper Ointment: Eliminates problem diaper rash*NEW_LINE* Goes on like a cream, protects like an ointment*NEW_LINE* Developed by a physician*NEW_LINE*

Where can you purchase this product ??
Where can I find it cheaper?
Start your review of Dr. Smith's Zinc Oxide Diaper Ointment!
How would you rate this product?
Thilani P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
This is a fairly good diaper cream, however sometimes it is a little hard to spread evenly. The diaper cream seems effective enough for regular use, however isn't that great for a more severe rash. This is more on the expensive side for diaper creams and I was actually lucky enough to receive a few samples of this. So, while this is a nice cream, I don't think I would actually purchase it.
Lea Z.
Cedar Creek, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
This is really cools that you just have to squeeze it on your hand and then rub I would give it 5 stars but since I purchased the spray one nothing can compare to that there! Thank you Dr. Smith for these fine items you have made
Claudia T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
Dr. Smith's Zinc Oxide Diaper Ointment uploaded by Claudia T.
With 3 kids this is my 1st time using them. It worked really well. Wasnt difficult to spread or wipe off for the next diaper. Was gentle on baby yet tough on rashes. I would totally recommend trying if you have a baby that suffers from diaper rashes
Giselle V.
Fontana, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This worked really well. It relived my babies diaper rash. It’s more pricey than other brands but it works and it doesn’t require large amounts in order for it to be effective. Definitely recommend.
Janet S.
Dallas, TX
I had previously used Destin for my baby's diaper rash but was not seeing any changes so I talked to my pediatrician about it and she gave me a bunch of samples of this. Literally after a few times using this I could see a significant change in his rash. And now that is the only diaper rash cream I use.
Steph R.
Sykesville, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dr. Smith's was the only diaper rash treatment that seemed to work completely for my baby's sensitive skin. We tried multiple brands and products before we discovered Dr. Smith's, and while the other products helped, they were never as effective as Dr. Smith's. Now I recommend Dr. Smith's products to everyone, and always make sure to include it in baby shower gifts.
Debrah M.
Abilene, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 9
Was suggested this by my babies dr. and told it’s just like a prescription diaper rash ointment but you’re able to get it over the counter! They were right it works so good and helped relief the pain instantly. The rash was gone within a day or so of using. So although it is pricey in my opinion it is definitely worth the price if your little one is in a lot of pain or gets a lot of rashes.
Priyanka N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My baby hardly ever gets diaper rash because we have been very particular about washing her after each bowel movement instead of using wipes to clean her. Both of us being paediatricians we Also are very regular about changing her diapers . So a couple of times when she still gets a diaper rash we use this and it literally disapears by next day .
Chrysalis P.
Effort, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is very thick and creamy, it's great for super diaper rash because it does protect the skin. If you dont want thick and creamy then dont use this brand. Over all it's a good ointment and does what is suppose to accomplish.
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I had received a few good size sample tubes of this. I threw one in the diaper bag because of its convenient size. It works rather well. It is not my favorite diaper rash cream but it's a solid second place.