2 colors available

BY DR. SMITH'S

New Package, Same Premium Blend Of Ingredients! Diaper Rash Problem?&Nbsp; Solved. Dr. Smith's Diaper Ointment Treats Diaper Rash, Fast. Pediatrician-Developed Mom-Approved Pharmacist-Recommended For Over Half A Century Parents Have Trusted Dr. Smith's To Prevent And Treat Their Babies' Diaper Rash. A Premium Blend Of Ingredients Makes All The Difference Dr. Smith's Is The Only Over-The-Counter Ointment With A Premium Blend Of Ingredients To Help Treat Diaper Rash, Fast. That's Why Moms And Pediatricians Alike Trust Dr. Smith's Diaper Ointment.: Goes On Like A Cream And Protects Like An Ointment Has No Unpleasant Odor Is Easy To Apply And Wash Off Is Fast-Acting And Gentle On Baby's Skin Unsurpassed Moisture Shield Being A New Parent Is Like Living In A Familiar Yet, At The Same Time, Completely Foreign World.&Nbsp; Babies Come With Their Own Set Of Unexpected Issues And Problems&Nbsp;- Diaper Rash Being One Of The Most Common Of Them.&Nbsp; Because Of This, The Role Of New Parent Can Be Little Overwhelming And Stressful. &Nbsp;At Dr. Smith's We Want To Make The Lives Of New Parents And Their Babies Easier.&Nbsp; So When Baby Rash Appears, Use Dr. Smith's Diaper Ointment And That's One Issue You Can Check Off Your List. Problem, Solved, To Report A Serious Adverse Event Or Obtain Product Information, Call (210) 696 8400 Made In The Usa see more...

Cassandra T.
Cassandra T.
Austin, TX
My little one doesn't really get rashes with his diapers, but when he does this ointment is our go to! It is the best and helps get rid of those rashes that seem to bother my little one. I recommend it!
Anna S.
Anna S.
I have tried everything on my baby when he developed an ugly diaper rash, due to teething. i can honestly say that within a few changing you can see a difference. even his daycare teacher has commented that this cream works great on my baby!
Amy p.
Amy p.
I give this stuff an A+.. I absolutely love this product. My daughter has such sensitive skin and this is the only diaper cream that helped at all!
stormy r.
stormy r.
Quitman, MS
My sister sent me a sample of this it worked wonders cleared up my babies rash in no time and his rash was extremely bad.
Jocelyn K.
Jocelyn K.
Salisbury, Vt
This is by far one of the better diaper creams out there it relives my sons diaper rash by the next day I can see results
samantha m.
samantha m.
Virgil, IL
I used this on my kids skyway had some in diaper bag on the go or at home works great and keeps baby skin from being chapped and make rash
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Kissimmee, FL
This cream is one of the best. My daughter got rashes on a daily and nothing would stop it. When I got this cream within 2-3 changes it was all gone. This product is amazing.