Dr. Smith's Premium Blend Diaper Ointment uploaded by Ann P.Dr. Smith's Premium Blend Diaper Ointment uploaded by Dana R.Dr. Smith's Premium Blend Diaper Ointment uploaded by Dana R.

BY DR. SMITH'S #61 in Diaper Rash Treatments

New Package, Same Premium Blend of Ingredients! Diaper Rash Problem?  Solved. Dr. Smith s Diaper Ointment treats diaper rash, fast. Pediatrician-developed Mom-approved Pharmacist-recommended For over half a century parents have trusted Dr. Smith s to prevent and treat their babies diaper rash. A Premium Blend of Ingredients Makes all the Difference Dr. Smith s is the only over-the-counter ointment with a premium blend of ingredients to help treat diaper rash, fast. That s why moms and pediatricians alike trust Dr. Smith s Diaper Ointment.: Goes on like a cream and protects like an ointment Has no unpleasant odor Is easy to apply and wash off Is fast-acting and gentle on baby s skin Unsurpassed moisture shield Being a new parent is like living in a familiar yet, at the same time, completely foreign world.  Babies come with their own set of unexpected is. see more...

Ann P.
Palmview, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Grear diaper rash ointment it gets the job done quickly my baby gets rashes sometimes i just simply add the ointment and we're all set no more cries or rash works wonders
Rosemarie J.
Joliet, IL
22 1/2 months ago I was blessed with my very first child. I was nervous due to my inexperience with children on things that would come up when it came to rashes, illnesses, and more. I am extremely thankful for the support system that I have with my friends and family for questions that arose and will arise. One thing that happened with my son was the fact that diaper rashes occur. It happens with EVERY child, this I know, but how to get rid of it was driving us nuts. We were trying everything from A&D to Butt Paste. Nothing was working, the rashes were staying no matter what. I understand that every child is different and if you are a mother, you will soon come to that realization, if you haven’t already. What works for my child may not work for yours. However, when our pediatrician told us about Doctor Smith’s and gave us sample packets to try we did. Thank goodness for pediatricians! (Please keep in mind that your pediatrician will probably recommend the brands that are given to them for free, all doctors do this!) When we tried the Doctor Smith’s brand we were utterly amazed. A diaper rash our son had for 3 days had vanished with one application of Doctor Smith’s Diaper Rash Ointment! It was our miracle! We were so pleased that it worked so well, we made the decision from that moment on it was the only product we would use. The unfortunate thing with Doctor Smith’s is that the ease of finding it EVERYWHERE is not a realization. We have to go to specialty stores like Buy Buy Baby. As you know, that store is a pricey store and the items they sell have high price tags. Though I wish I could find Doctor Smith’s Diaper Rash Ointment everywhere from Wal-Mart to Walgreens, I can’t. It would be nice to have the marked down price, but when you don’t want your child to suffer, you do what you have to do. The few extra bucks it costs is worth my child’s happiness. I strongly recommend that you at least TRY this product. It really is worth every penny. Like I stated, my husband and I will not use anything else for our child because of the miracle touch this product has on our child’s little bottom.
Dana R.
Lebanon, VA
This Dr. Smith's Premium Blend Diaper Ointment is very effective for regular diaper rash with a good amount of zinc oxide. Here's a pic my itty-bitty woman promoting it. Thanks Dr.Smith's company it's great
Cynthia S.
Harmony, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Best Rash Cream I've ever bought! I usually buy it at Walgreens I always find it there in stock. My kids have sensitive skin and this cream is magic the rash goes away instantly and I've also used it on myself. I recommend it to every parent out there in the world.
Jennifer S.
Dr. Smith's is the only brand of diaper cream I used with my two kids and it is the best! My kids didn't get diaper rashes too often, but I always had a tub of this around the house just in case. I just had to use it once or twice in the affected areas and the rash would be gone within a day. The smell is not wonderful (I'm not sure if there are any diaper creams out there that actually smell good) but the smell doesn't bother me since the product works great.
Amy D.
Albany, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My husband and I didn't know that you should use a powder or cream for each diaper rash..we thought it was only when they got a diaper rash haha until we realized that our baby's but was getting pretty read the first week we took him home from the hospital we felt SO bad for our little guy and I looked up what a good diaper rash ointment is and I saw lots of moms recommend this and it works amazingly!! We now use powder every diaper change but in the beginning when we were diaper changing amateur this saved our little guys tush lol. The rash was gone by just a couple diaper changes!
Valerie A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The best diaper rash ointment ever!! its better than the other brands with the maxi strength too. my little one had a bad diaper rash and we used the maxi strength (diff product) and it was horrible!! it was oily and nasty and didn't do anything. Used Dr. Smith and it worked wonders!! by the next day the rash was nearly gone. definitely worth the money...
Corine B.
Cedar Lake, IN
This stuff is amazing. I actually received it as a sample in a subscription box that I subscribe to. Just a little goes a long way and really knocks out any signs of redness. My neighbor's son also had a really funky diaper rash that nothing else would seem to touch, and this stuff knocked it out within a couple of hours. It does smell a little weird (like pencil shavings?!) but it seems to work. I'm actually out of this and need to go buy more!
Paola R.
This is the BEST diaper rash ointment. Being a first time mom, you try every single diaper rash cream! But after speaking to my sons pediatrician, he told us that Dr. Smith's was really good! & sure enough, after a couple of days his diaper rash was gone! This stuff is amazing, a little pricey but worth it!
Autum E.
Parma, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is THE BEST diaper rash cream ever. I have 3 kids in diapers and rashes do happen so i always keep like 2 bottles around the house and one in the car at all times it has a funny smell but it works sooooo good