Dr. Smith's Premium Blend Diaper Ointment uploaded by Dana R.Dr. Smith's Premium Blend Diaper Ointment uploaded by Dana R.

BY DR. SMITH'S

New Package, Same Premium Blend of Ingredients! Diaper Rash Problem?  Solved. Dr. Smith s Diaper Ointment treats diaper rash, fast. Pediatrician-developed Mom-approved Pharmacist-recommended For over half a century parents have trusted Dr. Smith s to prevent and treat their babies diaper rash. A Premium Blend of Ingredients Makes all the Difference Dr. Smith s is the only over-the-counter ointment with a premium blend of ingredients to help treat diaper rash, fast. That s why moms and pediatricians alike trust Dr. Smith s Diaper Ointment.: Goes on like a cream and protects like an ointment Has no unpleasant odor Is easy to apply and wash off Is fast-acting and gentle on baby s skin Unsurpassed moisture shield Being a new parent is like living in a familiar yet, at the same time, completely foreign world.  Babies come with their own set of unexpected is. see more...

Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I like Dr . smith diaper ointment. . I got turn on to this diaper ointment after my daughter got a diaper rash so bad that she was bleeding. . It cleared up the rash and healed the broken skin....
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
San Antonio , TX
Dr Smith is my go to brand for diaper rash. It protects the skin & helps the rash go away really fast. I've tried other brands and nothing compares, I definitely recommend.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Albany, OR
Mega Parent Expert
My husband and I didn't know that you should use a powder or cream for each diaper rash..we thought it was only when they got a diaper rash haha until we realized that our baby's but was getting pretty read the first week we took him home from the hospital we felt SO bad for our little guy and I looked up what a good diaper rash ointment is and I saw lots of moms recommend this and it works amazingly!! We now use powder every diaper change but in the beginning when we were diaper changing amateur this saved our little guys tush lol. The rash was gone by just a couple diaper changes!
Dana R.
Dana R.
Lebanon
This Dr. Smith's Premium Blend Diaper Ointment is very effective for regular diaper rash with a good amount of zinc oxide. Here's a pic my itty-bitty woman promoting it. Thanks Dr.Smith's company it's great
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Harmony , FL
Best Rash Cream I've ever bought! I usually buy it at Walgreens I always find it there in stock. My kids have sensitive skin and this cream is magic the rash goes away instantly and I've also used it on myself. I recommend it to every parent out there in the world.
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
La Vernia, TX
Mega Parent Expert
This is a great product! I was introduced to it when my twins were in the NICU and I've been a fan ever since. It works quickly and a little bit goes a long way! Great buy for your bank. I won't use anything else on their little bottoms!
Paola R.
Paola R.
This is the BEST diaper rash ointment. Being a first time mom, you try every single diaper rash cream! But after speaking to my sons pediatrician, he told us that Dr. Smith's was really good! & sure enough, after a couple of days his diaper rash was gone! This stuff is amazing, a little pricey but worth it!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Dr. Smith's is the only brand of diaper cream I used with my two kids and it is the best! My kids didn't get diaper rashes too often, but I always had a tub of this around the house just in case. I just had to use it once or twice in the affected areas and the rash would be gone within a day. The smell is not wonderful (I'm not sure if there are any diaper creams out there that actually smell good) but the smell doesn't bother me since the product works great.
Autum E.
Autum E.
JACKSON, MI
This is THE BEST diaper rash cream ever. I have 3 kids in diapers and rashes do happen so i always keep like 2 bottles around the house and one in the car at all times it has a funny smell but it works sooooo good
Sara W.
Sara W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I used this at a friends house on my daughter. It worked really well and took the redness away.