New ParentDiaperingDiaper Rash TreatmentsDr. Smith's
On-The-Go Diaper Rash Spray, 35 Ounce (3 Pack)

Dr. Smith's On-The-Go Diaper Rash Spray, 3.5 Ounce (3 Pack)

by Dr. Smith's

From a tried and true ointment to a touch free spray, Dr. Smith’s Diaper Rash Ointment and Spray is a pediatrician-developed diaper rash treatment that comes in just the right size and applications to keep the fast relief you need.

Contains 3 - 3.5oz can of spray; Touch free and mess free; No need to rub in after spraying affected area; Adheres to skin evenly to create moistures barrier that protects sensitive skin from wetness; Safe and environmentally friendly. Contains 10% zinc oxide.. Easy to wash off

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dr. Smith's On-The-Go Diaper Rash Spray, 3.5 Ounce (3 Pack)!
Sarah S.
Torrington, CT
This is my holy grail, all time favorite diaper item. It is what I give at baby showers and make sure parents know about. I spent a lot of time changing diapers in the trunk of my SUV, where believe it or not I didnt have access to soap and running water, so the spray diaper cream was extremely convenient.
Roxanne G.
Albuquerque, NM
This is great when you are on the go and dont have much time to rub in any other cream. It does help but foes jot last as long as the creams.
Amanda J.
Texas
Hands down best diaper rash ointment I've ever used.  My son was blistered with a bad diaper rash from a long car ride didn't know he was stinky let's just say all other creams are nothing  in comparison this spray is a life saver no doubt I have some on hand always now
Kacie M.
Johns Island, SC
Miracle product! I love that it sprays on unlike the messy ointment alternatives. It’s fast acting too!
Amber B.
Melbourne, FL
This spray is beyond amazing! I prefer it to the traditional creams because it means no messy fingers for me! Just pop open the top, spray it on your child’s bottom, and diaper rash will disappear!
Castiney  S.
Argyle, TX
THIS IS MY NUMBER ONE Recommendation to all new moms. As long as we had this my daughter never ever got a rash. I loved it because it was so easy to use- literally spray on bottom and you’re good to go. The smell was t bad either. It is super hard to find and a bit pricey, but worth. Every. Penny.
Jessel T.
AMAZING!!! This has to be the best thing ever. I've bought it over and over for my kids and as gifts. Must have. One application and by the next diaper change any sign of diaper rash is usually gone. Great thing that it is a spray so you dont use fingers or spatulas to apply for those kinds of moms that dont want to get dirty. (Oh please)
Melissa P.
Columbus, GA
This stuff is phenomenal!! Not having to use your fingers to rub the product in is life changing! Quick spray and you’re done. I cloth diaper and it does mess with those. I definitely recommend this to EVERYONE!!!
Megan T.
humble
Works great. Easy to use when trying to wrestle a squirmy baby to change their diaper. Also, mess free which is great. Dr. Smith's On-The-Go Diaper Rash Spray, 3.5 Ounce (3 Pack)
Sara G.
Bryan, TX
I recently had purchased this product and I love the thought of the mess free option. Price is a lil high but I rather pay for the convenience and quality. I feel like this will be my go to for diaper rash!!!

Looking for your answer?