BY DR. SHOLLL'S #36 in Insteps & Insoles

Elizabeth H.
Kunkletown, PA
I found these to be truly transformative. I work in retail and have to stand for 8 hours at a time. I decided to give a try to these gel soles and honestly, it makes a huge difference. I put these in my flats, sneakers, heels, whatever. Now it feels like walking on a cloud! totally recommended!
Michelle C.
Brooklyn, NY
I got these at walgreens and cut them to fit my shoe. It soothes my feet which is great for days where I have to walk around a lot.
Alexis D.
These work amazingly. If you stand up all day, or if your always walking this is an ideal product for you. I have a pretty big shoe size and it was nice to see a product that was affordable and fit well. I do recommend it.
Marlena S.
These actually work really well. I've used them in shoes that have hard soles to ease the feel of the impact of my steps. They're not really optimal for sandals because feet slide around but for regular closed shoes they're fine. Also, make sure your shoes actually fit well beforehand, otherwise these are gonna make a tight shoe feel even tighter.