Dr. Seuss's Beginner Book Collection (Cat in the Hat / One Fish Two Fish / Green Eggs and Ham / Hop on Pop, Fox in Socks) uploaded by Nancy C.

BY NONE

Aspen H.
Huson, MT
Dr. Seuss's Beginner Book Collection (Cat in the Hat / One Fish Two Fish / Green Eggs and Ham / Hop on Pop, Fox in Socks) is one of the greatest children book collections! I remember reading these books as a child. They rhyme and work for Little’s learning how to read by easily being able to memorize and learning how to tell stories. I highly recommend these books to friends and family as they are must haves for anyone or family with children!
kandiss J.
I cant tell you how fun DR.Suess books are for kids. They love them! They have rhyming words and poems and fun animals and creachers. They are perfect for children learning to read or that have a speach problem. Great books. I really recommend them.
Jesenia V.
I bought this a long time ago while I was pregnant with my daughter she's 7 months now and I've been reading this to her ever since I've gotten it she loves the pictures
Nancy C.
Absolutely love these books, very colorful and catch children's attention. My kids all learned to read with these books. Every paren't should get a few of these!
Hope J.
Burnet
I read all of these so many times as a kid. They helped me learn to read. They’re really easy to read and very fun for little kids. I recommend!!
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Great book to read to children. I love that some of my favorite Dr. Seuss books from childhood have been wrapped up into one book.
Jessica N.
Saint Louis, MO
Great collection! All these books are classics and this would be an amazing gift to give to any child or expectant parent