BY DR. SEUSS

Dr. Seuss's furry earth-lover is on the loose this lorax coloring and activity book is filled with more than 100 zany scenes to color and complete and also includes a sheet of stickers. Perfect for creative minds ages 3-7 who love to let their imaginations run wildmdash;seuss-style see more...

Stefani G.
We probably own over 12 Dr Seuss Books! They are so much fun to read and learn!! My 6 year old loves nighttime story with a great Dr Seuss Adventure Books! Great price and you can buy them in Amazon for cheaper price!!!!
Monica M.
Naperville, IL
I have two absolute favorite Dr.Seuss books and 'The Lorax" is one of them! Such a good story line that you expect from Dr. Seuss but it also has a very deep and meaningful takeaway. I recommend everybody should read it. Plus, it was so good that they made a fantastic movie out of it!
Kat S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I'm all for the environmental message, but what a bunch of overrated nonsense. A muddled, screwy narrative that beats readers over the head. The Lorax himself is really kind of a jerk. Not all that great.
Adri E.
king city, California
Dr.Seuss is an amazing writer and this is great for kids who love to draw his amazing characters.HE IS JUST SO AWSOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Nichole O.
Spring creek, NV
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
A little bite different than the movie but don't we all usually love be the book better.
Help instill the love books in your children by enjoying this classic with them. 💗💗💗
Margaret K.
Edgewater, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Great book! I loved this book when I was little, and it was what inspired me to take AP environmental science when I got older. 10/10, would definitely recommend.
Sarah  E.
Anderson, SC
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This is really cute, our whole family absolutely loves the Lorax movie and so it's nice for my kids to get to have fun and be creative with this activity book.
Lauren S.
Fort Collins, CO
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Dr.Seuss shows or books are great to show to kids because they are most of the time educational while they are also funny and easy to understand.
Jenni P.
Gladwin, MI
Can't go wrong with Dr. Seuss!! This was a fun enterating book :)
We enjoyed the fact that you can read this book then watch the movie. Awesome
mariana h.
The loran doodle book is a great book for anyone my son loved the movie so we got him the book amazing how much time he spends playing with it
Aleksandra T.
Favorite character
Kerri S.
Wheelersburg , OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
What stores sell this product? My mother got it for my son and she can't remember where she bought it but he loves it!
Rachel K.
Malvern, PA
Is this a storybook, coloring book or something else?
Selina S.
Monticello , IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Do they have any other Dr. Suess activity books out there?
Katie T.