BY DR. SEUSS

Dr. Seuss's furry earth-lover is on the loose this lorax coloring and activity book is filled with more than 100 zany scenes to color and complete and also includes a sheet of stickers. Perfect for creative minds ages 3-7 who love to let their imaginations run wildmdash;seuss-style see more...

• Favorite character9 Answers
  • Do they have any other Dr. Suess activity books out there?4 Answers
  • What stores sell this product? My mother got it for my son and sh...7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Monica M.
Monica M.
I have two absolute favorite Dr.Seuss books and 'The Lorax" is one of them! Such a good story line that you expect from Dr. Seuss but it also has a very deep and meaningful takeaway. I recommend everybody should read it. Plus, it was so good that they made a fantastic movie out of it!
Emily Z.
Emily Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Pop Culture Expert
Dr. Suess is the best, then the movie "the lorax" came out !!!! The doodle book is adorable, activities for little kids, recommend.
Jenni P.
Jenni P.
Gladwin, MI
Can't go wrong with Dr. Seuss!! This was a fun enterating book :)
We enjoyed the fact that you can read this book then watch the movie. Awesome
Kat S.
Kat S.
Pop Culture Expert
I'm all for the environmental message, but what a bunch of overrated nonsense. A muddled, screwy narrative that beats readers over the head. The Lorax himself is really kind of a jerk. Not all that great.
Jeanette H.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Pop Culture Expert
Love any book that has to do with dr suess they make for easy reading to the kids and they have such a good variety.
Margaret K.
Margaret K.
Edgewater, MD
Pop Culture Expert
Great book! I loved this book when I was little, and it was what inspired me to take AP environmental science when I got older. 10/10, would definitely recommend.
Nichole O.
Nichole O.
Spring creek, NV
Pop Culture Expert
A little bite different than the movie but don't we all usually love be the book better.
Help instill the love books in your children by enjoying this classic with them. 💗💗💗
Sarah  E.
Sarah E.
Anderson, SC
Pop Culture Expert
This is really cute, our whole family absolutely loves the Lorax movie and so it's nice for my kids to get to have fun and be creative with this activity book.
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Virginia, MN
Pop Culture Expert
Love to the movies I bet the book is great who sends a very powerful message about helping the earth in teaching our kids to do the same
Shannon O.
Shannon O.
Portsmouth, OH
I love Dr,Seuss books for my kids! They love the movie and liked this book too . Its a little different from the movie but it didn't matter
Aleksandra T.
Aleksandra T.
Favorite character
Kerri S.
Kerri S.
Wheelersburg , OH
Pop Culture Expert
What stores sell this product? My mother got it for my son and she can't remember where she bought it but he loves it!
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Malvern, PA
Is this a storybook, coloring book or something else?
Selina S.
Selina S.
Monticello, IN
Pop Culture Expert
Do they have any other Dr. Suess activity books out there?