BY CHRIS RENAUD #49 in Movies

The imaginative world of Dr. Seuss comes to life like never before in this visually spectacular adventure from the creators of Despicable Me! Twelve-year-old Ted will do anything to find a real live Truffula Tree in order to impress the girl of his dreams. As he embarks on his journey, Ted discovers the incredible story of the Lorax, a grumpy but charming creature who speaks for the trees. Featuring the voice talents of Danny DeVito, Ed Helms, Zac Efron, Taylor Swift, Rob Riggle, Jenny Slate, and Betty White, Dr. Seuss’ The Lorax is filled with hilarious fun for everyone!

Dr. Seuss' The Lorax
  • "Dr seuss Lorax movie is so cute loved it was great movie me and my kids liked it we watched it few times in a role lol pretty good must see movie" in 9 reviews
Hannah H.
Murray, KY
This is one of the cutest movies I’ve ever watched. The music is catchy, and the characters are adorable. There’s no way you can’t watch this movie and smile. I also love the messages promoted, such as anyone has the ability to be the change and the importance in the preservation of nature!!
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Dr. Suess is a classic in everyone’s lives. This movie not only helps kids understand the importance of the planet but also kindness and love. It’s an incredible movie. And it really teaches some incredible things.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Dr. Seuss' The Lorax A perfect gift for new parents, birthday celebrations, and happy occasions of all kinds, this collection of five beloved Beginner Books by Dr. Seuss—The Cat in the Hat, One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish, Green Eggs and Ham, Hop on Pop, and Fox in Socks—will be cherished by young and old alike.
Missy A.
barbourville, KY
I love the Lorax and most anything that is Dr. Suess.  It is always imaginative and engages your mind to think outside of the box.  I love how showing how to save things and not be greedy benefits not only yourself but the whole world.  I watch it with my kids and if it comes on regular tv.
Heather S.
Odon, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this retelling of Seuss' classic tale. It has such a positive message--be good stewards of nature. The songs are great! I had "Let It Grow" in my head for weeks after seeing the movie, and I didn't even mind. ;) I would definitely recommend this movie to all ages.
Danielle D.
Great family movie! It's filled with delightful characters and it's sugarcoated with vibrant animation. It also provides an important environmental message about being nice to trees. Overall, an entertaining animated feature with special appeal for tree lovers.
Stacy P.
Bandera, TX
Lorax was a great movie. We all need tree. The acting was good and the soundtrack was fun "let it grow" and the different voices. I don't have a favorite scene. I'd watch it with a kid but don't know if I'd rewatch for me
Stephanie V.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love the book and I also love the movie. The graphics were great and its an enjoyable family film. It teaches a great message to kids about how we should preserve our environment and not be greedy. In the end, it is about working together to keep our environment sustainable.
Jenna D.
Orlando, FL
This is such a wonderful Dr. Seuss movie! The voices fit each character perfectly and the animals are all super cute! You will definitely love this movie and if you have little children, they need to see this! I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
cindy r.
Hayward
totally recommend you go see this movie it has alot of comedy and action which just makes it way more entertaining and it makes you laugh alot i love this movie i have watched it a multiple of times and i recommend it for you so go watch it now.....
Tayler D.
Who else loves Dr Seuss? :D
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Do you like the original or the remake better?
Jill H.
Calgary, AB
Dr. Seuss' The Lorax book or movie?
Briana C.