Dr. Seuss' Green Eggs and Ham Hardcover Book

by Random House

Do you like green eggs and ham?" asks Sam-I-am in this Beginner Book by Dr. Seuss. In a house or with a mouse? In a boat or with a goat? On a train or in a tree? Sam keeps asking persistently. With unmistakable characters and signature rhymes, Dr. Seuss's beloved favorite has cemented its place as a children's classic. In this most famous of cumulative tales, the list of places to enjoy green eggs and ham, and friends to enjoy them with, gets longer and longer. Follow Sam-I-am as he insists that this unusual treat is indeed a delectable snack to be savored everywhere and in every way. Originally created by Dr. Seuss, Beginner Books encourage children to read all by themselves, with simple words and illustrations that give clues to their meaning.

How old were you when you read this?
Is there anyone the actually doesn’t love this book!?
Start your review of Dr. Seuss' Green Eggs and Ham Hardcover Book!
How would you rate this product?
Dothan, AL
A classic! This book is enjoyable for any age. There is a valuable life lesson in it. "Try new things you may like them." Dr. Seuss's stories are celebrated for great reason. Bring this book home for a child today.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love this book and I give it five stars Dr. Seuss books are some of my all time favorites and my son loves them too. I was very happy with this book very affordable and not expensive at all. I recommend this book to everyone young and old and I will buy more Dr. Seuss books soon.
Angier, NC
I always wondered why my mom never read this to me as a kid but now that i have children of my own, i get it. It is so wordy and annoying! Dont get me wrong, i love dr seuss, but i cant stand this book.
Tucson, AZ
Such a classic! You can't go wrong with any doctor sues book really. They do tend to get a little long when being asked to read 5 or 6 books at night- but they are great! I highly recommend them!
I love all of Dr. Seuss's books. Growing up they had a great impact on my developing love for reading and now I get to share the fun filled colorfully unique stories with my son. He definitely pays attention to the wacky rhymes and crazy illustrations. Great books.
Highland Park, MI
This book was a childhood favorite of mine. It’s a classic and a must for kids learning to read. A great book adults enjoy reading, affordable and timeless. The book is written in the format of a rhyming poem about what the main character likes and dislikes.
One of the first books I ever read as a child. Dr. SEUSS will never fail to impress. It's an amazing book with lovely illustrations & crazy rhyming. The lesson it teaches about trying new things is good too. Especially for picky eaters.
Vancouver , WA
I was read this book growing up and I read it to my kids. They love it and giggle through out the whole book. We also did a green eggs breakfast and read the book and they just loved it! Childhood isn't complete without reading and having green egfs!
Dr. Seuss' Green Eggs and Ham Hardcover Book . this is my other daughter favorite book. The pros it is a rhyming book. The con. Their is no cons. It a good started with this when she was young. I like dr.seuss books.
Philadelphia, PA
Dr. Seuss' Green Eggs and Ham Hardcover Book uploaded by Jeannine L.
Classic Children's book! I absolutely loved this book when I was a kid and still do today. My kids ask me to read it to them at bedtime atleast 2x a week. We love all things Dr. Seuss ! 💚
Ask a question to the Influenster community...