Dr. Seuss' Go, Dog, Go! Board Book uploaded by Jacqueline F.

BY RANDOM HOUSE

Whether by foot, boat, car, or unicycle, P.D. Eastman's lovable dogs demonstrate the many ways one can travel in this condensed, board-book version perfect for babies and toddlers. see more...

• Should I buy this book for my 6 year old son?1 Answers
Hope J.
Burnet
I read this book a million times when I was little. I remember all of my siblings reading it with me, and laughing over it. It’s a really good kids book, and it’s book for kids who’re just learning to read.
Dr. Seuss' Go, Dog, Go! Board Book A perfect gift for new parents, birthday celebrations, and happy occasions of all kinds, this collection of five beloved Beginner Books by Dr. Seuss—The Cat in the Hat, One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish, Green Eggs and Ham, Hop on Pop, and Fox in Socks—will be cherished by young and old alike.
Jacqueline F.
Torrington , CT
My kids love this book. I have my 3 year old daughter reading this book and my 6 year old daughter likes reading it to her all the time. We went to a doctors appointment and the doctor gave it to my 3 year old.
Becky C.
This books is not my favorite, but for some reason my daughter wants to read it over and over. I think it will be great for when she is learning to read because of the simple words and repetition. There isn't much of a story, just dogs in different places, partying in trees. The dog that keeps asking the other dog if he likes her hat every few pages really makes my daughter laugh. We have a little inside joke now whenever one of us is wearing a hat: "do you like my hat?" "I do not like that hat." "goodbye."
katie B.
LANSING
I adored these books as a kid. I had a ton of them. Dr. Seuss was the absolute best when it came to children's books.
Aleigha W.
Champaign, IL
Cute little book! It's not the complete original story, but snippets. It would make an amazing stocking stuffer!!
Karli C.
Clanton, AL
I think this was my first book I read. I have my dads book from his childhood. Really sparked my love for dogs
Jessica N.
Saint Louis, MO
This is a great idea for a book and a classic that will always be a staple in my household. I love this book
Kammy T.
My ultimate favorite Dr. Seuss book. There is something about it that I can't explain. It is that one book I hold so dear. Sorry, Green Eggs and Ham lovers. This one just does it for me. It is fun and had lots of effort put into it. No regrets. :)
Bertha C.
Should I buy this book for my 6 year old son?