Dr. Seuss Children's Books

Which Dr Seuss book is your child’s favorite?
What is your favorite Dr Suess BookDr. Seuss Children's Books ?
Which Dr. Seuss book is best for a toddler?
Start your review of Dr. Seuss Children's Books !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“It always reminds me of Dr. Seuss Day at school where we would eat green eggs and ham and read as many Dr. Seuss books as possible.” in 37 reviews
“Dr. Seuss books are amazing not only have they helped my daughter enjoy reading but she get excited about learning new words.” in 16 reviews
“How can you ever go wrong with Dr Suess, such a classic, Ive raised my kids on them, now their raising their kids on them.” in 10 reviews
“i loved dr Seuss as a child and i am going too be reading these books too my children when i have them and my 1 yo god daughter loves the cat in the hat ” in 8 reviews
“To this day I love Dr Seuss when I first became pregnant I would grab sell all the time and just collect every single book of his that I could and I still have them they're perfect for teaching your children to read and to write in for a rhyming and they're just fine in there colorful and they're just wonderful there's nothing really like it so Dr Seuss is the bomb ” in 7 reviews
Rockaway Bch, NY
Classic books, will always remember reading them when I was a kid. Definitely now that in older I'm introducing my younger relatives to the book collections.
Parsippany, NJ
These books are great for kids and always have a moral to the story this way the kids learn something and I personally enjoyed these books when I was little.
These are great kids books! I loved them growing up. The illustrations are very unique and colurful. And Dr. Seuss's writing is very catchy and fun to read!
Smithville, TN
I love dr. Seuss every time I see the books I want to buy some for my daughter the Rhymes are so cute and my Elementary School had a dr. Seuss themed Library
I use to always ready Dr. Seuss books as a kid. The creativity and uniqueness of his story's were so awesome! My favorite kind of books during my childhood.
Morrilton, AR
Dr. Seuss books are my favorites to read to kids. The kids always like reading them. I really enjoy the week my school district spends celebrating Dr. Seuss.
I'm a special educator and love all Dr. Seuss' books! These never get old in the classroom. They are fun, engaging, and many of them teach valuable lessons.
Tupelo, MS
These are classic, good, all-around children's books. Children should go through so many books. it's great to have a variety by an author / brand you trust.
Greensboro, NC
I love Dr. Seuss ever since I was a little girl. His books are the best children's book ever. I read them to my kids and they love them just as much as I do.
Spring Hill, TN
Dr. Seuss is a must for children and adults alike. His play on words and fun rhymes make reading interesting and fun! The sneetches is my all time favorite!

298 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mableton , GA
6 months ago
Solange L. • 6 months ago
"Green Hags And Ham" is my all time favorite!!