Dr. Seuss Children's Books

Which Dr Seuss book is your child’s favorite?
What is your favorite Dr Suess BookDr. Seuss Children's Books ?
Which Dr. Seuss book is best for a toddler?
Start your review of Dr. Seuss Children's Books !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“It always reminds me of Dr. Seuss Day at school where we would eat green eggs and ham and read as many Dr. Seuss books as possible.” in 37 reviews
“Dr. Seuss books are amazing not only have they helped my daughter enjoy reading but she get excited about learning new words.” in 16 reviews
“How can you ever go wrong with Dr Suess, such a classic, Ive raised my kids on them, now their raising their kids on them.” in 10 reviews
“i loved dr Seuss as a child and i am going too be reading these books too my children when i have them and my 1 yo god daughter loves the cat in the hat ” in 8 reviews
“To this day I love Dr Seuss when I first became pregnant I would grab sell all the time and just collect every single book of his that I could and I still have them they're perfect for teaching your children to read and to write in for a rhyming and they're just fine in there colorful and they're just wonderful there's nothing really like it so Dr Seuss is the bomb ” in 7 reviews
West Jordan, UT
Timeless books with a rhyming rhythm that my kids get into. The silly pictures spark my kids' imaginations! As a teacher, these were great to read aloud with my kids to teach them about rhyming words. As a mom, they're a great way to bond with my little dudes.
Suitland, MD
Just an amazing author mostly known for his children's books. He wrote so many books that you can't just have 1 favorite, good for kids, even good for adults to read even if it's just to take a moment to feel like a kid again or just because you like the stories.
Dyersburg, TN
Some of his books are so senseless, they are hard to read. But, they are all fun and well illustrated which makes them great books to read to my toddlers and use silly voices. They love them and stay interested in the silliness that I can bring to reading them.
Glendale, AZ
Dr. Seuss books are the best children's books out there. The stories are so unique and fun and a great way to get kids involved. Growing up, I loved the green eggs and ham book! These books are a fun way to get your kids to start reading at a young age.
Tullahoma, TN
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I have loved Dr. Seuss since childhood and now I can share these stories with my son! He loves them and they continue to be the books he consistently picks out for his bedtime stories! Filled with rhymes, thought provoking characters, and lovely illustrations.
Kaukauna, WI
Dr. Seuss is so fun and playful! My four year old loves all the tongue twisting rhymes and giggles every time I read them. We love reading them daily and as a part of our bed time routine.
Nothing beats the classic Dr Seuss books!! The kids that I work with at a preschool love these books and always have a Dr Seuss themed week during school every year. It's their favorite!!
Martinsburg, WV
Bookworm Expert Level 3
Dr. Seuss's books are must read for all children. They make childhood better and provide a lifetime of memories. The silly words and pictures help children to develop a love of reading. It may be all nonsense but if it helps a child love to read it is changing their life for the better!
Brooklyn
These books are so cool!!! I love reading them to my little cousins. Kids love these book. I've read tons of books from this author. He's amazing. I would definitely recommend these books
baldwin, MI
I just loves these books, my children loved reading them and now my grandchildren love reading them to them.all these years of having these books around they are still great reading books

298 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mableton , GA
6 months ago
Solange L. • 6 months ago
"Green Hags And Ham" is my all time favorite!!