Dr. Seuss Children's Books

Which Dr Seuss book is your child’s favorite?
What is your favorite Dr Suess BookDr. Seuss Children's Books ?
Which Dr. Seuss book is best for a toddler?
Start your review of Dr. Seuss Children's Books !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“It always reminds me of Dr. Seuss Day at school where we would eat green eggs and ham and read as many Dr. Seuss books as possible.” in 37 reviews
“Dr. Seuss books are amazing not only have they helped my daughter enjoy reading but she get excited about learning new words.” in 16 reviews
“How can you ever go wrong with Dr Suess, such a classic, Ive raised my kids on them, now their raising their kids on them.” in 10 reviews
“i loved dr Seuss as a child and i am going too be reading these books too my children when i have them and my 1 yo god daughter loves the cat in the hat ” in 8 reviews
“To this day I love Dr Seuss when I first became pregnant I would grab sell all the time and just collect every single book of his that I could and I still have them they're perfect for teaching your children to read and to write in for a rhyming and they're just fine in there colorful and they're just wonderful there's nothing really like it so Dr Seuss is the bomb ” in 7 reviews
These are books you will remember for ever! The author has an imagination of a lifetime! The books always make me smile! I think I have probably read all of his books. This is a must read for people of all ages!
Fredericksburg, VA
Oh Dr. Seuss. How I owe you for many many memories of good children's books. The rhymes, the laughs, the smiles...I would not trade them for the world. I am such a big fan of his books and would absolutely recommend them.
Oxford, MI
My kids will be reading these books they're silly but easy to get the reading skills up and get them going for harder books along the way I will make sure they go above and beyond their potential with these books
My children and I love to read Dr. Seuss books together. I love the repetition and rhyme that is contained within the stories. I think this really helps young reader and listeners with their reading comprehension.
Dr. Seuss Children's Books were my first books when I was first learning to read. I think the outrageous stories are perfect for stimulating young minds and fostering creativity. We need to keep promoting books!
Nashville , TN
Bookworm Expert Level 3
Dr. Seuss is an amazing book series that I believe every generation should read through childhood that sticks with you for the rest of your life and teaches you wise and mature lessons while using your imagination
My husband and I started collecting Dr. Seuss books for our son before he was even born. These books are classic and always have a great story. The artworl is fantastic and really helps children expand their creativity. I recommend these books to everyone. Must haves!!
Syracuse , NY
Dr. Suess books are so great for children. Teaching many important life lessons including diversity, inclusion, accepting, being grateful without preaching at small kids. I will read these to all of mu children!
How could anyone give less than 5 stars to Dr. Seuss? These wonderful books have shaped many childhoods, and I'm so happy to be able to share the love of Dr. Seuss with my kids! These books are fabulous to teach children to read, and because they are so much fun, the kids never want to put them down!
Freeport, NY
I love Dr. Seuss books they are clever, uplifting and even as an adult I find them inspiring. Oh the places you will go is still one of my favorite books of all times. I received it as a graduation present as a child and it made me less scared of the future and becoming an adult. I still read it now.

298 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mableton , GA
6 months ago
Solange L. • 6 months ago
"Green Hags And Ham" is my all time favorite!!