Dr. Seuss Children's Books

What’s your favorite dr Seuss book?
What is everyone’s favorite Dr. Suess book?
I is the time of day ?
Start your review of Dr. Seuss Children's Books !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It always reminds me of Dr. Seuss Day at school where we would eat green eggs and ham and read as many Dr. Seuss books as possible.in reviews
Dr. Seuss books are amazing not only have they helped my daughter enjoy reading but she get excited about learning new words.in reviews
How can you ever go wrong with Dr Suess, such a classic, Ive raised my kids on them, now their raising their kids on them.in reviews
i loved dr Seuss as a child and i am going too be reading these books too my children when i have them and my 1 yo god daughter loves the cat in the hat in reviews
To this day I love Dr Seuss when I first became pregnant I would grab sell all the time and just collect every single book of his that I could and I still have them they're perfect for teaching your children to read and to write in for a rhyming and they're just fine in there colorful and they're just wonderful there's nothing really like it so Dr Seuss is the bomb in reviews
Kristina M.
Cambridge, MA
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Dr. Seuss Children's Books  uploaded by Kristina M.
M Y 10 year-old som learned to read 📚 with Dr. Suess books by 2 and a half he was past where his reading level should have been. These books are timeless. They have bold colors and start very basic and are just fun. Totally love all of his books!
Kristin A.
Channelview , TX
Bookworm Expert Level 2
I absolutely loved these books as a kid! They were very fun to read and entertaining. I always loved the rhyming especially. Great books for children. Green eggs and ham is a classic! I will definitely be reading these books to my future kids.
Lupe P.
Seguin, TX
He is a very good author. His stories always have a learning experience while being funny. I recommend reading his books, it is fun for all ages.
Nicole R.
Naugatuck, CT
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Dr. Seuss Children's Books  uploaded by Nicole R.
Dr. Seuss books are big in my household. My son absolutely loves them so we started building him a collection. We enjoy enjoy seeing a smile on his face as we read the stories aloud it takes me back to my childhood. Classic.
Diana W.
Riverside
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Dr. Seuss Children's Books  uploaded by Diana W.
I always loved reading Dr. Suess books to my daughter and now to my granddaughter. I love how some of the books rhyme it catches the attention of the child. I think they are fantastic fun books.
Mary J.
Roswell, GA
One of my favorite brand of books I have read these books for many many years. First as an aunt to all my nephews and nieces. Then as a mother for now a 13 year old and a nine-year-old. Hopefully in the future I'll have grandchildren to read to the same books.
Evelyn U.
Dr. Seuss books are a must reads for little children and above. I remember reading the cat in the hat I really loved that book. I think anyone would enjoy reading Dr. Seuss books their just classics.
Merilee S.
Texas City, TX
I adore, adore, adore Dr. Suess books for children. The ideas and pictures are silly and fun, but often the subtle messages are so profound! Warms my heart. Can't go wrong with Dr. Suess.
Bethany C.
Cortez, CO
Well what can I say? I grew up with these book from my parents to my Grandma and all of my family member reading them to me since I can remember story time, these classics will never grow old #BookWorm
Ahtziri P.
Dallas, TX
Dr. Seuss Children's Books  uploaded by Ahtziri P.
Dr. Seuss Children's Books  uploaded by Ahtziri P.
My 5 year old son has a couple of Dr. Seuss books and he loves them! 📚🙌🏻 But one of his favorites is “There’s No Place Like Space!” ❤️ Right about now I just got done reading it to him before he sleeps. I love the way they’re short stories but not too short to be boring! This one in specific has a glossary at the end of some of the words to learn and he loves it when he gets to try and guess the meaning of the words at the end of the book! 📚❤️ - House shaped lamp bought at Ikea used as a nightlight! 😴❤️👦🏻