Dr. Seuss Children's Books

Which Dr Seuss book is your child’s favorite?
What is your favorite Dr Suess BookDr. Seuss Children's Books ?
Which Dr. Seuss book is best for a toddler?
Start your review of Dr. Seuss Children's Books !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“It always reminds me of Dr. Seuss Day at school where we would eat green eggs and ham and read as many Dr. Seuss books as possible.” in 37 reviews
“Dr. Seuss books are amazing not only have they helped my daughter enjoy reading but she get excited about learning new words.” in 16 reviews
“How can you ever go wrong with Dr Suess, such a classic, Ive raised my kids on them, now their raising their kids on them.” in 10 reviews
“i loved dr Seuss as a child and i am going too be reading these books too my children when i have them and my 1 yo god daughter loves the cat in the hat ” in 8 reviews
“To this day I love Dr Seuss when I first became pregnant I would grab sell all the time and just collect every single book of his that I could and I still have them they're perfect for teaching your children to read and to write in for a rhyming and they're just fine in there colorful and they're just wonderful there's nothing really like it so Dr Seuss is the bomb ” in 7 reviews
Omaha, NE
Probably one of my favorite books to read to my kids of all times, I have so much fun reading these and they love them so much. Definitely my favorite children's books. Would recommend if you haven't read these yet. Its really hard for you to not like act out and get into character when reading these. Lol my kids think I am so funny when I read these because I always animate the words.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
As a parent is very important to have bonding moments with your child one of the funny moments that I like to do is read for my favorite author of Dr. Seuss. My child thinks that they’re funny and it really teaches them to learn to rhyme. I would recommend this for other parents out there. #parenting #child #books #reading
Albuquerque, NM
I love Dr Seuss books. My son loves it when I read to him he gets a kick of all the rhyming. He will tell me read it again please. When my little brother was little my mom drew the Camel with 5 humps and would try to ride it when we would read him the book. It was too cute.
I remember my mom reading these to me when I was younger and I loved them. I also remember learning to read with some of them. Do I recommend them? Yes Do I plan on buying them in the future? Yes, when I have kids I'd like to read them to them as well.
Battle Creek, MI
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Dr. Suess books are always a lot of fun to read. From the silly words to the rhymes. The stories are cute and child friendly. The illustrations are very nice and also fun to look at. I would recommend these books.
Lawrenceville, GA
I have almost the entire collection for my daughters. They’re good amazing classics that you can’t go wrong with! Timeless & forever a favorite! It also gives me nostalgia when i read them to my babies!
Becker, MN
I love reading these books to my kids! They love looking at the pictures and I love the message behind them and the lessons my kids can learn from the stories. Highly recommend.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Bookworm Expert Level 3
Love everything Dr. Seuss! Have to thank him for my love of reading and rhyming! Always made me laugh and can’t wait to share the books with the future generation.
Sulphur, LA
I love these books. I grew up reading them. Then my children has read them. Im sure they will never grow old. Very affordable. Just puts a smile on my face. Cat in the hat was my favorite. Or the green eggs and ham. Such a classic.
Aurora, CO
Bookworm Expert Level 1
The 5 stars you should be giving for books!! If you have NEVER experienced a Dr. Seuss book... Please buy one for yourself, become that kid again.. Share it with your neice, nephew or grandchild. These books are super great for literary development AND you will be building the best memories with little ones you love. ❤

298 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...