Dr. Seuss Children's Books

Which Dr Seuss book is your child’s favorite?
What is your favorite Dr Suess BookDr. Seuss Children's Books ?
Which Dr. Seuss book is best for a toddler?
Start your review of Dr. Seuss Children's Books !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“It always reminds me of Dr. Seuss Day at school where we would eat green eggs and ham and read as many Dr. Seuss books as possible.” in 37 reviews
“Dr. Seuss books are amazing not only have they helped my daughter enjoy reading but she get excited about learning new words.” in 16 reviews
“How can you ever go wrong with Dr Suess, such a classic, Ive raised my kids on them, now their raising their kids on them.” in 10 reviews
“i loved dr Seuss as a child and i am going too be reading these books too my children when i have them and my 1 yo god daughter loves the cat in the hat ” in 8 reviews
“To this day I love Dr Seuss when I first became pregnant I would grab sell all the time and just collect every single book of his that I could and I still have them they're perfect for teaching your children to read and to write in for a rhyming and they're just fine in there colorful and they're just wonderful there's nothing really like it so Dr Seuss is the bomb ” in 7 reviews
Wichita, KS
Dr. Seuss children's books are wonderul, they are books that last and my mom read to me and I read to my son and I'll pass them down. I love the rhymes and all the fun creatures.
Bookworm Expert Level 3
I absolutely loved dr Seuss when I was a child and I still love him! I think he writes awesome books. They even have Dr Seuss day at elementary schools which I think is also great!
Troy, MI
I love reading these books to my kids. They love them so much that they have a few of them memorized! They're silly but fun! Definitely a staple in any children's book collection!
Conyers, GA
Love these books !! They are perfect for bed time I read to my little brother every day and he loves to read them to me because of the rhymes and how easy it is for him to succeed in his reading and come across a new word he loves a challenge
Dr. Seuss books will be around forever - I'm convinced of this. I haven't met anyone who hasn't read at least one of these books, as a kid. They're so appealing to children for the crazy characters, fun rhymes, and unique and vivid illustrations.
Saint Cloud, MN
These are the best start reading book for kids by far. Now there are so many great movies that come along with them too. I love reading these books to my kids or them reading them to me. One of my favorite would have to be green eggs and ham :)
Rochester , PA
Dr.Suess brings back so many nostalgic memories from when I was a child. I loved all the different books he created and I still love them now. I enjoy reading them to my nephew and I know they will never go out of style. So creative and educational.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I read Dr. Seuss books as a kid and now my kids both have a few Dr. Seuss books of there own. my daughter has her first collection and loves to sit down and flip through the pages and my son says he loves how silly it sounds. we can't get enough!
Danielsville, PA
I absolutely ADORE Dr. Seuss books. As a child, they were just good fun, but as an adult now, I can see the deeper meaning in some of the books. They also really help children learn how to pronounce difficult words and can be visually stimulating!
Wise, VA
I loved these books when I was little and now I enjoy reading them to my kids. Now my kids are reading in their own it is so precious to hear them read to their babydolls or stuffed animals. I would 100% recommend these books for anybody to read.

298 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...