BY DR. SEUSS CHILDREN'S BOOKS #3 in Books

• Which books is your favorite? 95 Answers
  • For all those people who just want to answer a question, ...139 Answers
  • For all the people just wanting to answer a question... H...158 Answers
Dr. Seuss Children's Books
  • "It always reminds me of Dr. Seuss Day at school where we would eat green eggs and ham and read as many Dr. Seuss books as possible." in 37 reviews
  • "Dr. Seuss books are amazing not only have they helped my daughter enjoy reading but she get excited about learning new words." in 16 reviews
  • "How can you ever go wrong with Dr Suess, such a classic, Ive raised my kids on them, now their raising their kids on them." in 10 reviews
  • "i loved dr Seuss as a child and i am going too be reading these books too my children when i have them and my 1 yo god daughter loves the cat in the hat " in 8 reviews
  • "To this day I love Dr Seuss when I first became pregnant I would grab sell all the time and just collect every single book of his that I could and I still have them they're perfect for teaching your children to read and to write in for a rhyming and they're just fine in there colorful and they're just wonderful there's nothing really like it so Dr Seuss is the bomb " in 7 reviews
Deazhane C.
Portland
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Dr.Suess has such a big impact on the kids of today . My first book I red was Green eggs and ham . I will never forget making actual green egg & and having green ham ( food coloring of course ) . I see why he didnt want it at first it looked very disgusting . All of his books are PERFECT for first timer readers . I love when my younger relative's reads to me a Dr.Suess book it brings back memories of when I first started reading . I love how the Cat in the hat book was so inspirational to kids it became one of the best kid movies . How can you not LOVE Dr.Suess
Kimberly M.
North Edwards
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Dr. Seuss Children's Books are a series of books that has been read to me as a child, my children as they were younger, and now my grandchildren. We enjoyed the books and they were books that made us use our imagination. These books are fun and great for all generations. I continue to read these to my grandchildren because it's one of their favorite series is a books. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with children.
Feliciaann r.
I loved Dr.Suess books since i was little i remember my teacher cooking us green eggs and ham and now my son in kindergarten had the same thing he was excited like mom i ate green eggs lol i started buying him the books he loves them. His first pick was How the grinch stole christmas.
tammy m.
Strongsville , OH
Dr. Seuss is amazing and it always warms my soul the author is the best the books are affordable and they make you think about life my favorite character is Dr. Seuss best storyline I recommend this to kids families everywhere worldwide woman
Sarah D.
Spencer, OH
My daughter loves the Dr. Seuss books. Once a year they do their 5 books for really cheap promotion and I always order a bunch then. This year I ordered about 7 for $11. Such fun and silly books to read together.
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
He is and always will be my favorite author. The images are incredible and whimsical. I love his style and his way with words and or just making them up as he goes. How the Grinch Stole Christmas is my only must see movie and must read book at Christmas time.
Gina L.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I used to read Dr. Seuss all the time as a child. I think these are great children’s books that parents can read to their kids but also a great book to help children learn to read. All of Dr. Swiss books are fun, clever and easy to read.
Stephanie S.
New Oxford, PA
Bookworm Expert Level 1
one of our all time favorite children's books from Dr. Seuss is "Oh Baby the Places You Will Go".  It's a beautiful book that I loved reading to both my children even before they were out of the womb. It is sweet and endearing and I love buying it for pregnant mommies and putting it in their gift package!
Penny O.
Everyone knows these books are wonderful. Dr Seuss has the best kid books. While our children were growing up we always read our girls these books before going to bed. There favorite of course was the cat and the hat. They now give these books to friends for baby shower presents.
Emily V.
Radcliff , KY
I use these books to teach my little cousins how to read it’s easy but challenging at the same time. Obviously age appropriate and cute lessons. Recommend them to kids that are currently starting to read !
Genita K.
My favorite is Green Eggs and Ham. What's yours?
Ezzy L.
What is your favorite Dr.Seuss Book?
Hannah G.
Lynchburg, VA
For all the people just wanting to answer a question... Here ya go! Don't you just love Dr. Seuss books?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Do you prefer the reading to the movies?
Tayah L.
For all those people who just want to answer a question, who loves Dr Seuss!