Dr. Scholl's Women's Massaging Gel Heel Cushions

We designed Dr. Scholl's&® Comfort Heel Cushions especially for people who experience discomfort in their heels and want extra cushioning. Built with Massaging Gel&® technology, they provide all day cushioning.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dr. Scholl's Women's Massaging Gel Heel Cushions!
Tolonda W.
Detroit, MI
Dr. Scholl's Women's Massaging Gel Heel Cushions uploaded by Tolonda W.
Dr. Scholl's Women's Massaging Gel Heel Cushions uploaded by Tolonda W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Ended up with Heel Spur a few years back and my doctor recommended these since I’m on my feet all day. My only issue was it felt a little uncomfortable inside my shoe. I would only buy them again if I had to. Dr. Scholl's Women's Massaging Gel Heel Cushions
Cety T.
Las Vegas , NV
Dr. Scholl's Women's Massaging Gel Heel Cushions uploaded by Cety T.
Purchased at: Walmart
Dr Scholl's Heel Cushions are so comfortable that I would have liked to have found them before. Now I can stay for more time stand up or walking without problem. They have soft gel that protect my heels and don't feel discomfort. I can use them in all my shoes, heels, tennis, etc. Recommend!
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
1,067 reviews
Purchased at: Walgreens
Purchase with product when diagnosed with heel spurs and plantar fasciitis. These made my healing time very speedy because it relieved pressure off of my heels. Didn’t expect them to help me but they did. Recommend others to use this product.
Erika G.
Lexington, KY
A must have for flat shoes! I hate wearing dressy shoes because there is no support in them but when I do, I insert these! These feel so nice on the heels of your feet! It makes flats much easier and much more comfortable to wear!
Elba K.
Niceville, FL
I got these long time ago and definitely weren't my favorites, for me were uncomfortable, sticky and they lost the shape, maybe I didn't know how to use them.
Jodie S.
Prairieville, LA
I was a retail sales manager for 15 years, working very long hours on my feet with heel spurs. These will change your life!! Please put some DR SHOALS in your shoes. These inserts w gel have saved me so many days of pain...
Kristie T.
Norlina, NC
I was having pain with my heels when I was working as a pharmacy technician at a local hospital and decided to give these a try. They helped for about a week and after that, the pain came back with a vengeance. I purchased these from Walmart for under $10.
Lee K.
Gilbert, AZ
These help add some extra comfort on your heel but don’t help with anything else. I like the extra cushion it adds but sometimes it ended up sliding forward some so it wasn’t as comfortable anymore. I feel like for the price I would rather get something that also provided arch support.
Julia M.
Orlando, FL
Used these as a kid and placed them in the inside of my heel cups. As a gymnast with plantar fasciitis this was helpful for impact but not a permanent solution.
Ellen C.
We have a family of runners and first responders. We take our feet seriously. These inserts help in keeping our feet comfortable. I recommend this and will buy again.

Looking for your answer?