Dr. Scholl's Tri-Comfort Orthotics uploaded by Monica M.

BY DR. SCHOLL'S

Clinically proven heel, arch, and ball-of-foot pain relief.. 1 Pair Women s ~  fits sizes 6-10 Fits: Dress Shoes Sneakers Casual Shoes You Have ... Pain and fatigue in your heels, arches, and ball-of-feet You Want ... Cushioning and support that won t crowd your shoe You Need ... Dr. Scholl s Tri-Comfort Orthotics Comfortable - 3/4 length design allows toes to move freely and fits easily in shoe. Flexible - unique FlexiSpring™ arch provides customized support. Cushions - comfort cushions in ball-of-foot and heel reduce impact and fatigue. see more...

Buy on Target
Monica M.
Arlington, TX
These are the only inserts I use. I like that it gives me arch support with out being uncomfortable, as well as cushion for my heels (I put a lot of pressure on the back of my feet). They are also reasonably priced. I have bought these many times before and will continue to buy them.
Breezy P.
Las Vegas, NV
The first time I used these, I had to cut my usual walk short, as they actually seemed to CAUSE PAIN in my feet. MUCH worse than my usual achy feet. Both of my feet were REALLY sore in the middle/arch area, and my left foot was getting a shooting pain on the side that I have never experienced before. I took them off when I got home and was fine the rest of the day. Against my better judgement, I tried them again the next day in a different shoe, thinking I just need to "get used to them." Boy, was I wrong...again I had to cut my walk short because my feet were KILLING me, and significantly increased back pain! This time when I took them off, the pain did not go away. My feet and back hurt the entire rest of the day. On day three, I did NOT try them again, but instead returned them. The front and back (toe and heel) sections of the insole are soft and cushy to the touch, but the center (arch) part of it is made out of a hard plastic, and I am assuming this is the culprit for the pain.
Kathryn B.
Fall River, MA
I've been using these orthotic insoles for years. I buy them at CVS but I'm sure you can find them at Walmart cheaper. I like the arch support and cushion on the heel and ball of foot. I have problems with my arches and this helps with the pain. I like that they are cut short so that they don't crowd in the toe area of shoes. They work really well in sneakers.
Kelsey H.
Rensselaer, NY
I am on my feet for usually 10+ hours. While I usually have to get new inserts every 3 months I always go with these. They have good arch support and cushion my heels. I wish I could make them last longer but I'm just always running around and are hard on them
Lacye S.
Mobile, AL
I use this product for arch support and it's a life saver. I've had problems with my feet forever because they're flat, and using these helped so much. They aren't expensive, I just pick them up at Walgreen's or Target. I would recommend this product to people with arch problems.
LAUREN H.
SYRACUSE, NY
These are amazing. I bought three pairs of these to put in fall boots that I purchase cheap at Char russe and end up wearing them all fall and winter and they don't have much support. I put these in and its a miracle my foot doesn't hurt my heel and arch are supported there incredible.
Francie P.
Tomball
I recently purchased these because I was on my feet all day long working in a retail store. I was a little apprehensive about buying them because I have made a dr.scholls purchase in the past and was not impressed but I must say that if your looking for a comfortable and nearly not there cushion for your feet this is the way to go. The price is reasonable and they last fairly long if you take them out and clean them every once in a while.
Rachael H.
Really work good. I am on my feet a lot at work and they Keep my feet from hurting so much.
Justine U.
These are the best! Spend the extra money for these over the generic- you won't be disappointed
Jennifer H.
Norfolk, VA
These are wonderful when I'm on my feet all day!!! It helps the tension on the balls of my feet.
Jasmin M.
Saylorsburg, PA
I saw that these are supposed to help with lower back pain. Does anyone have any experience with these helping with that?
Lauryn B.
Lakewood , CA
I've been looking for something to make my shoes my comfortable. I work retail And I'm on my feet all day! I heard some good things about it. I just wanted to be sure before I purchased.