Personal CareFoot CareInsoles & InsertsDr. Scholl's
Dr Scholl's Pro Pain Relief for Heel for Women - Size (5-12)

Dr Scholl's Pro Pain Relief for Heel for Women - Size (5-12)

We designed Dr. Scholl's&® Pain Relief Orthotics for Heel Pain specifically for people who suffer from heel pain , including pain from plantar fasciitis and heel spurs. They have Shock Guard&® Technology to treat pain at the source, so you can feel immediate and all-day relief.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dr Scholl's Pro Pain Relief for Heel for Women - Size (5-12)!
Kayla S.
Alma, MI
These things saved my vacation! I was having the worst heel pain and I ordered these online. They were affordable and totally worth buying! I now use them every day.
Elizabeth B.
I purchased these a few months into my retail job at a sporting goods store because my feet were killing me even if I only had a 4 hour shift. I have plantar fasciitis and hoped these would at least decrease my heel pain overtime. They worked for about 2 days and then nothing. The only way I could tell a difference is if I tried putting on my shoes without them in and that was much more uncomfortable. I really wish these would have helped, but they didn't.
Maria R.
This product is the worst thing you can buy if you have plantar fasciitis. It doesn't work and your feet end up hurting you than what you had them hurting
Barbara R.
Miami Gardens, FL
I wear these in most of my sneakers because I get a lot of foot and ankle pain as well as back pain. They seem to ease the pain specially for those long days on my feet
Samantha L.
Derry, PA
I stand long hours at work and deal with a lot of heel pain. I hoped these would help but unfortunately, although they’re comfortable, they don’t seem to work for me. It could be a result of pregnancy and recent weight gain though. I plan to try to massaging gel insoles next as they seem a little more heavy duty.Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles For Women - Size (6-10)
Sheena C.
New Orleans, LA
These are the absolute best insoles ever made and I buy them from Walmart! They are good priced and last a good time especially if you are on your feet all day this will be perfect for you. I definitely recommend this product to any and everyone!
Michelle E.
Savannah, GA
I have recently had to buy these insoles for heel pain. It definitely helped reduce the heel pain that I was having
Carol F.
Burton, MI
I suffer from plantar fasciitis. These insoles work great and allow me to continue working on my feet all day.

Looking for your answer?