BY GENERIC

Dr. Scholl's Paraffin Bath with Temp Control: 4 heat settings provide a full range of heat comfort levels. Provides thermal relief useful in symptomatic relief of pain caused by arthritis, bursitis, and chronic joint inflammation. Indicator light glows when paraffin bath is operating. Paraffin wax smoothens and softens skin on hands, elbows, and feet. Gently melts wax in 60 minutes for faster relief and results. Includes 3 lbs. of wax, 1 thermal mitts and 30 glove liners see more...

Daniella H.
Daniella H.
Wellness Guru Expert
I used this for the first time today. It was an interesting experience. You keep the wax on for about fifteen minutes with spa gloves on. When I took it off my hands felt pretty waxy. It felt interesting but my hands feel really soft. I would try it again for sure.
Christine D.
Christine D.
Waukesha, WI
This is a fun product to use and makes my hands and feet feel so soft. Last time I used it I mixed mango and peach scented wax and it smelled wonderful. I am glad this is making a comeback.
Christina G.
Christina G.
Milton, ON
I have been thinking of getting one of these for my hands for pain. How helpful are they for that?