Personal CareFoot CareInsoles & InsertsDr. Scholl's
Dr Scholl's& Pain Relief Orthotics for Plantar Fasciitis

Dr. Scholl's&® Pain Relief Orthotics for Plantar Fasciitis

We designed Dr. Scholl's&® Pain Relief Orthotics for Plantar Fasciitis specifically for people who suffer pain from plantar fasciitis in the heel. The underlying y have Shock Guard&® Technology to provides immediate and all-day relief of pain from plantar fasciitis and can help reduce the occurrence of morning pain from plantar fascitis.

Has anyone tried these? I just purchased some and I’m hoping for relief.[product:dr-scholls-pain-relief-orthotics-for-plantar-fasciitis-for-women-1-pair-size-6-10]
[product:dr-scholls-pain-relief-orthotics-for-plantar-fasciitis-for-women-1-pair-size-6-10] How long do these inserts last? I just bought mine 2 days ago and they are working well, but I am wondering if they will break down quickly?
Start your review of Dr. Scholl's&® Pain Relief Orthotics for Plantar Fasciitis!
Alisa J.
Saint Johns, FL
These are really helpful when my plantar’s flares up. They enable me to walk much farther than I can without.
Jessica G.
Harrisonburg, VA
I worked as a bartender/server for 10 years and the dr. Scholl’s planters fasciitis inserts saved my life. Restaurant shoes are trash and these reeeeally gave my feet some relief with arch support even thought I didn’t even have p.f.
Tracey C.
Camden
These are an absolute necessity for all my shoes. I suffered from plantar fasciitis a few years ago and ever since my feet have been a problem. These help me manage to get through walking and my life.
Jennifer M.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Inserted these into my work sneakers which were memory foam and noticed difference in pain
Jessica E.
Scranton, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Life saving! I have so many shoes I cannot wear comfortably for long and adding a pair of these inside the boot or sneaker makes all the difference in the world and it's so much cheaper than spending hundreds of dollars on ugly, expensive orthopedic shoes.
Tiffany K.
Rock Island, IL
I love these! The insole is much more firm than other Dr. Scholls inserts. I like adding these to my works boots especially. Helps absorb some of the shock plus helps my arches. I’ve bought these multiple times already.
Devin F.
Logansport, IN
These sort of helped my issue, but I had found a different brand that was a little sturdier. These you have to cut down to your shoe size and the ones I decided to go with you didn’t need to do that.
Loren C.
Buffalo, NY
I wear these in my running shoes and it’s made a tremendous difference. I used to have terrible plantar fasciitis after running and it’s been very controlled while wearing these. Would definitely recommend!
Heidi H.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
These helped my plantar facitis so well. I couldn’t walk really it would be so painful and these helped me get back on my feet with no pain.
Nora H.
Forksville, PA
Dr. Scholl's&® Pain Relief Orthotics for Plantar Fasciitis uploaded by Nora H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am on my feet for ten hours a day! The past couple of years I have been having intermittent pain linked to plantar fasciitis. Recently the pain has become more often (basically constantly) I have tried so many different insoles and almost gave up on my comfort. I randomly found these at Walmart and I started noticing a difference in the first couple of days wearing these! My work boots are in men's sizes so I bought the men's. If you're having pain please try these for $13 what do you really have to lose other than pain! I went back and bought 2 more pairs so I would have back ups.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Heather W.
Pevely, MO
il y a 3 ans
Dr. Scholl's&® Pain Relief Orthotics for Plantar Fasciitis How long do these inserts last? I just bought mine 2 days ago and they are working well, but I am wondering if they will break down quickly?