Dr. Scholl’s Pain Relief Orthotics for Lower Back Pain for Women, 1 Pair, Size 6-10

BY DR. SCHOLL'S

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

We designed Dr. Scholl’s® Memory Fit® Insoles especially for people who experience discomfort from foot and leg fatigue and want pillow-soft cushioning. They provide energizing support plus custom cushioning with Massaging Gel® Technology and Memory Foam. The package contains one pair of gel insoles to fit men's shoe sizes 8-14. Dr. Scholl's has been a trusted brand in foot care since 1904 when Dr. William Mathias Scholl, grandson of a cobbler, launched the company under the name Dr. Scholl Inc. see more...

Review (1)
Bre J.
Maysville , OK
I like these foot insoles they are comfortable and make shoes more comfortable. I haven’t been able to use these much during my pregnancy because my feet swell and I need more room in my shoes but I do really like to use these.