BY DR. SCHOLL'S

Pain Relief all Day, Every Day Immediately Treats Your Pain at it s source. Dr. Scholl s with Shock Guard ™ and Arch Support. Immediately helps to absorb pain-inducing shock at its source. Reduces impact with every step. Clinically proven pain relief Dr. Scholl s with Shock Guard™ provides pain relief all day, every day. Is this Right for Me? Dr. Scholl s Pain Relief Orthotics Arch is designed for people who suffer from arch pain caused by flat, weak, fallen, or high arches. <. see more...

Lisa J.
These were my life savers... I had bought nikes that were. Impetus flat and I needed a good sol for the bottom as I have a high arch.. They brought comfort and took pain away.
Meghan H.
These are really great. I used to get terrible shin splints but once I started using this they went away. They are affordable and easy to find.
Sandra W.
These are the best for standing up for hours at work as they help with the pain in the heel of my foot
Jennifer H.
I got this for my boyfriend because he's on his feet s out 8-12 hours a day at work. He loves them.
Sarah R.
Taylor, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
These work wonders!!! They feel so good on your feet, especially if you are super active
Jessika M.
Selma, CA
My Hubby Bought These For Work And They Worked Really Good For Him, They Are Soft.
Lauren T.
Troutdale, OR
These work so so so so well! I have been using them in my volleyball shoes for years! Of course having to buy new pairs every year or so but they work very well!