Dr. Scholl's Open Shoe Insoles with Massaging Gel uploaded by Chantelle B.

BY DR. SCHOLL'S

Ideal for Sandals & Slides Ultra-slim & Discreet Cushioning where you need it You Have: Open Style Shoes You Want:  Hidden comfort & cushioning that only you know is there. Cushioning that stays in place:  Unique gel keeps insole firmly in place yet is removable without damage to shoe Soft Lining: Feels great on bare feet Ultra-slim design:  Virtually invisible beneath your foot. Great for all your open style shoes!  Sandals, Slides, Slingbacks, Strappy dress shoes. The Dr. Scholl s Guarantee:  If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, mail in the original UPC code from the package along with your sales receipt to Schering-Plough HealthCare Products, Inc, PS Box 377, Memphis, TN 38151 for a refund. ; see more...

Vivian E.
Parma , OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this pair of gel. I am so happy that I got them because it really help my heels. I ordered it online and was a little skeptical but now I am glad I did. It’s comfy and cushions are great. Very satisfied.
Laura W.
Cheney, WA
During the 2nd trimester of my pregnancy this product helped out a lot. My feet would be so sore and no matter what they would stay that way! But after using these on my outings in stores and what not my feet felt al to better and i didn't have those pains and aches like i did before.
Rachel G.
Newport, OR
Feels good now when I wear heels all day which is nice because before i could only wear my heels for a short time before they hurt my feet too much.Now they don't with these.
Bethany S.
Concord, Va
These were comfortable to wear all day but I did notice after a couple of weeks they weren't staying in place as well as when I first got them.
Adria R.
Oakdale, PA
The wear of these is not long. They are good for a little over a week. It feels good for that time, but then my feet are uncomfortable again.
Alma S.
Stockton, CA
Great for walking all day on ur feet expecially if 6our job requires you to walk or be standing all day...i would definitely recommend these
Stephanie J.
Susquehanna, PA
Ever since I broke my foot two years ago, I've enjoyed using these in my shoes. It really increases my comfort level!
Minerva S.
I wear these as often as I could. I am on my feet all day long and this helps the stress of the weight my feet take.
Montana G.
Bought these to wear on a date and with these I was able to wear my heels the whole night. Just beware of the size
Lorena A.
These are really comfortable and have been helping me out a lot now that I'm pregnant and have swollen feet.