BY DR. SCHOLL'S

Controls Odor & Wetness. Prevents Athlete s Foot. Tolnaftate Antifungal.   Approved American Podiatric Medical Association. Dual action sports formula controls odor and wetness and prevents athlete s foot. ;   see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Mary B.
Mary B.
Wapwallopen, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Ladies...we all have that one pair of flats that absolutely REEK. Spray this into them before going out, and a bit on your feet as well, and it will mask the odor almost instantly. This is the only spray/powder I will purchase. I have tried many others but none of them do as great of a job as this one.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Thornton, CO
I love the smell of this and it keeps my feet dry all day, even while running outside in the heat
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Oswego, KS
I love this product works really good. My husband is a truck driver and my son between gym and playing they both really need a product like this and they use it and it works great
Ieva S.
Ieva S.
London
I really like this after the gym, I spray this into my trainers after a gym session and 3 months later they still do not have a smell.