Add a Photo

By DR. SCHOLL'S
Controls Odor & Wetness. Prevents Athlete s Foot. Tolnaftate Antifungal.   Approved American Podiatric Medical Association. Dual action sports formula controls odor and wetness and prevents athlete s foot. ;
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Oswego, KS

I love this product works really good. My husband is a truck driver and my son between gym and playing they both really need a product like this and they use it and it works great
Mary B.
Mary B.
Wapwallopen, PA

Ladies...we all have that one pair of flats that absolutely REEK. Spray this into them before going out, and a bit on your feet as well, and it will mask the odor almost instantly. This is the only spray/powder I will purchase. I have tried many others but none of them do as great of a job as this one.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Thornton, CO

I love the smell of this and it keeps my feet dry all day, even while running outside in the heat
Ieva S.
Ieva S.
London

I really like this after the gym, I spray this into my trainers after a gym session and 3 months later they still do not have a smell.

Join Now