Dr. Scholl's Odor Destroyers Foot Deodorant Spray uploaded by Karel M.Dr. Scholl's Odor Destroyers Foot Deodorant Spray uploaded by Amber W.Dr. Scholl's Odor Destroyers Foot Deodorant Spray uploaded by Diamantias R.

BY DR. SCHOLL'S

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

All Day Deodorant Spray Powder with 3X Triple Action System Destroys Odor Instantly Provides All Day Protection Controls Wetness see more...

Giuseppe L.
I’ve tried the me rest and by far this is the best. Keeps my feet nice and dry and prevents odor build up in my converse. I know it’s a little much at about $4 and change depending where you go but I think is well worth the price.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Works as stated. My SO uses this spray. However, the spray is a little strong. I don't know how he handles it because walking into a room after he sprays it is almost unbearable. He enjoys it and it makes him more confident though so that's all that matters.
Alyssa H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This odor destroying spray works great inside shoes.  It does leave a little bit of a white film that can be wiped away, but be careful while spraying.  I ordered from Amazon and it was everything I needed it to be. I would recommend to others, besides the white film.
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Love this product I usually use it to spray inside shoes to prevent them to smell. I usually find this product at target stores CVS or Walmart. Sell for under $4 dollars. Effective formula. Very nice scent, love that the lid of the product is aerosol and leaves a white residue
Diamantias R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband used to be washing their shoes very often odor. more than a month I buy this product and we are delighted ago, he has disappeared odor of your shoes. The only thing to note is that for best results you should use it every time you go to use your shoes. It is very comfortable to wear and easy to use. If you have problems with odors in your shoes, this product will need in your life.
Pierce H.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Love this stuff they really keep my feet from being stinky and sweaty! I even spray some on the inside of my sneakers to refresh it a little. The price is high but the product really works. On tip would be to let it dry before putting ur socks on to rep the full benefits
Estephany H.
Long Beach, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Really recommend this product if you're insecure about your feel being sweaty. This will make your feet feel refreshed, it absorbs the sweat and it fights odor instantly. This is the best spray powder out there for your feet
Sierra C.
Phoenixville, PA
It's great for controlling odor, which of course is it's intended purpose, but be careful in the winter, because your feet feel ICE COLD once you spray them and go outside. It also, no matter how far away I spray is visible on my feet which is kind of embarassing if I'm wearing ballet flats. If it's just for odor though, this works miracles.
Kaylyn  T.
Weehawken, NJ
Easy to use, keeps shoes odorless, only takes small amount of product, last long, great smell, only negative is the price is a little high from what I saw it is high priced in easily accessible stores but online seems to be cheap!
Karel M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Pues si mucho trabajo trae olores feos a nuestros pies y en esos casos para esta es la solución Dr. Scholl's Odor Destroyers Foot Deodorant Spray

back