BY DR. SCHOLL'S

Soft cotton flannel padding can be cut to any size for relief of painful corns, calluses, and tender spots. Moleskin Plus is soft, cotton flannel padding that protects feet from painful shoe friction. Soft, smooth padding Self-stick adhesive, cuts-to-size see more...

Raven V.
Raven V.
Marina, CA
Moleskin from Dr. Scholls is definitely a lifesaver. After long ruck marches these are the only ones that work on my feet and give it enough cushion to support my feet in my combat boots. It never fails I always get blisters and this is the my relief.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Mole skin has saved me from developing blisters on my feet when wearing new pairs of shoes! I have to say, they are life savers! Plus, they stick on and stay on longer than band-aids!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
This is some great stuff! I have long, thin feet and my shoes all had this in the heel to prevent slipping.
Addie R.
Addie R.
Portland, OR
I get blisters very easily, so Moleskin is a must for me. I try to always have some on hand, just in case. This is a generous size, that will last me quite a long time. I cut a small piece, the size and shape of whatever part of the shoe is rubbing, and simple stick it on. It is very sturdy and stays on for a very long time. I've also used Moleskin after cutting off pesky tags to keep whatever is left of the tag from poking out.
Alison D.
Alison D.
Ontario
I have used Moleskin before over blisters and such and have felt a relief in discomfort. The issue I had was that the product rolled a bit and didn't stay on for more than a few hours. The corners would like and roll.