BY DR. SCHOLL'S

Dr. Scholl's Moleskin Plus is soft, cotton flannel padding that protects feet from painful shoe friction. Stays on All Day. Provides All-Day Pain Relief from Corns & Calluses. Soft Cotton Flannel Padding Protects any Part of the Foot from Painful Shoe Pressure. Helps Prevent Blisters. Self-Stick Adhesive Holds Padding in Place. Won t "Catch" on Hosiery. Can be Cut to Any Size. . see more...

Brittany H.
Yorktown, VA
These work wonders! I had a few blisters from my work shoes and band aids were just not enough. So I tried these and have actually convinced both my dad and my brother to give them a try (they loved them too!)! They are super sticky so they stay on all day but are still gentle enough that you're not crying when you pull them off your blistered toes! Great product.
Suki H.
Lynchburg, VA
These are amazing. I run a lot, and I always hate getting new shoes because the first few runs mean almost definite blisters. I can't run with moleskin, but after the blisters have formed, this stuff is great for keeping sore heels from rubbing on the non-running shoes.
Carina O.
I love love love moleskin! I use it in every pair of shoes. I love that you can cut it to whatever shape I need. It really is very helpful to prevent blisters or giving your shoe extra padding. I also use it on bras for when the underwire pops out.
Shelby F.
So being a female, I occasionally like to wear a cute pair of flats, and as most ladies know, flats lead to blisters. So I put a little of this on the back of my heal where the shoes rub against so I don't get blisters!
Michelle M.
I use this to keep the wires from my bras in place when they keep coming out. Sometimes your bra is in perfect condition but those pesky things just keep digging into you.
Becca B.
Bethel Park, PA
I use these to make those cute heals more comfortable for a night out. At the end of the night, no blisters and sore feet!!
Jess B.
Kenmore, NY
These are really great. you can't even tell you're wearing them which is perfect