BY DR. SCHOLL'S

Dr. Scholl's extra soft, cotton flannel, padding can be cut to any size for all-day relief of painful corns, calluses, and tender spots. Extra soft, cotton flannel, padding can be cut to any size for all-day relief of painful corns, calluses, and tender spots. Millions of tiny air cells cushion and protect calluses, bunions and sore heels from painful shoe pressure and friction. ideal as protective padding for any part of the foot. Helps prevents blisters Moleskin plus soft latex foam. Won t "catch" on hosiery Self-stick adhesive, cuts-to-size. see more...

Evelina R.
La Vergne, TN
In high school I was in ROTC and it was required to march in the Veterans Day parade! And girls had to wear heels. This stuff was a LIFESAVER! It saved my heels and toes from getting all blistered up!
Deb Q.
sonoma, ca
We use a ton of the during Relay for life and other fundraising walks. Total life savers. It means the difference between walking and pooping out on the walk because of blisters.
Ashley A.
Eden Prairie, MN
The sandals that I recently bought were rubbing against my toe the wrong way and causing a lot of pain and discomfort. I bought these and they work really well to prevent that pain. I just cut a section of the molefoam padding and stick it to the problematic toe and when I wear my shoes, they are perfectly comfortable. This is a great product and I need to go out and buy more.
Eve B.
Orlando, FL
I'm on my feet all day in really uncomfortable shoes so I always keep a box of this at my desk. I cut pieces big enough to cover the part of my foot that hurts and it's a nice cushion between my foot and my shoe.
Sara S.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is a lifesaver when wearing heels. I put this on areas of my feet that my shoes rub funny. Definitely reduces the smoky of blisters I get.
Allison R.
I get blisters frequently as a
Distance runner. This products protects sensitive areas and helps me go the distance.
Cynthia S.
Sumter, SC
................................................................................
Genesis  C.