BY DR. SCHOLL'S #50 in Insteps & Insoles

Dr Scholl's® Massaging Gel® Sport Replacement Insoles Men's Size - 8-13.

With dual wave technology.

Doubles the comfort in your shoe*.

Helps reduce muscle fatigue in feet & legs.

Try it risk free.

Money back guaranteed.

See back for details.

For those with foot comfort. see more...

Karen C.
Hollywood, FL
These insoles make a dramatic difference in the feeling of my feet both after a work out and after work. I work on my feet all day, so by the end of the day my knees, ankles, arches, and heels would hurt so much, but after buying these it feels like I have a brand new pair of sneakers. They are meant for sport, but I use them in my athletic shoes for daily wear as well.
Kerrie G.
Wayzata, MN
I think most people in my life know that I am working on being a more healthy, active person. I am eating nutritious food (well most of it is nutritious!) and getting regular exercise. I have a nice comfy pair of shoes for walking, but they only do so much for me. The last thing I want is foot pain and leg fatigue stopping me from the activities I need to be doing. So I was very happy when BzzAgent asked me to try Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles.

Right away, I cut them to my size and put them into my Nikes. I went for a walk that day and couldn't believe how cushioned my feet were. None of the usual ankle pain and fatigue I had been experiencing! I was able to lengthen my walk and felt great when I got home. Today I wore my shoes while I was running around doing errands. When I got home, I had no leg pain! I loved them so much I bought another pair for my favorite boots, and my husband bought a pair as well. I wore my favorite suede high-heeled boots out tonight and there was no soreness afterwards.

Now I want them for all of my shoes! Thanks to BzzAgent for giving me the opportunity to try something new.
Richard T.
Lakewood, OH
Working as a server on my feet 10 to 12 hours a day like I'm running a marathon takes its toll on my feet these inserts have given me relief and the support I need.
Zaida L.
Irving, TX
I like the fact that my feet feel very comfortable because of the gel padding. after i take off my shoes my feet don't hurt at all because the insoles helped
Burkleigh O.
Fort Worth , TX
My fiancé has these for work and loves them he works in a warehouse on his feet all day! Thus keep him comfy and relaxed while working
Geoffrey G.
Washington, DC
These insoles are easy to use, very comfortable and have definitely helped alleviate some of my foot and knee aches
Lori V.
I currently place these inserts in my converse shoes. My feet feel a lot better. love them
Addie R.
Portland, OR
I have high arches, and my feet usually hurt after being on them for an hour. I got these to put in my shoes that have little to no support in them. They definitely do help, and I'm able to be comfortable on my feet for longer.
Samantha K.
Moncton, NB
Very comfortable. Easy to insert, I love the gel feel to them. Much better than fabric ones
Charity B.
Lower Hainesville, New Brunswick
I relly like these ones they are very comfortable on the feet and good for those who are on your feet a lot