BY DR. SCHOLL'S

Dr. Scholl's® Massaging Gel® Work Insoles For Women.
Tough enough for hard working feet.
All-day shock absorption.
Especially on hard surfaces.
Try it risk free.
Money back guaranteed.
Women's size 6-10.
One pair. see more...

Evelyn C.
Rockville, VA
I could definitely tell that these insoles helped with the amount of pain I was dealing with when I worked 12 hour shifts 4 days in a row. They did seem to wear out a little fast. When my plantar fasciitis got severe I couldn't find anything to help that stabbing heal pain though.
Sara M.
I use these all the time are work. I work a 12-hour shift and can sometimes be on my feed all, it at least most, of those 12 hours. These Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Work Insoles really save my feet and my back.
Chilli N.
Cupertino, CA
I bought these since I stand on my feet all day. They work pretty well, and felt nice. My feet didn't feel as tired and it helped a bit. I tend to wear out insoles after couple months though so I wish they would last a bit longer.
Brook C.
Cut Off, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Anyone that works in the oilfield knows that steel toes are a requirement. I originally placed these insoles in my work boots to make them more snug. I definitely recommend these inserts to anyone looking for all day comfort. My boots are now more comfortable than my favorite pair of running shoes!
Sammy P.
I have used these for work when I had to stand about 8 hours and omg they saved my feet from being in pain all day..they are comfortable and really do their job.
Tracy R.
Marshall, WI
Dr. Scholl's massaging insoles are amazing! I use them in all of my tennis shoes and even my close toed work shoes. They give comfort and stability while active on your feet along with arch support.
Kelsey L.
My feet still hurt at the end of the day with these. I think I'm going to have to buy the really pricey ones for my feet anf back to not hurt. I'm just on my feet running around all day.
Kaitlin G.
I can't get through the day without Dr. Scholl's. Between uncomfortable shoes, to my bad back, to standing for extended periods of time, my feet would be worse than they are already.
Christen H.
Duluth, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I absolutely love these insoles! I work on my feet on concrete and these reduce impact of constant walking. I even put these in tennis shoes on top of the original insole.
Jessi C.
Richmond, VA
I worked on my feet daily for over 3 years and these were a LIFESAVER. I could hardly walk about one day without them. Never leave home without them!