BY DR. SCHOLL'S #80 in Insteps & Insoles

Ideal for Hard Working Feet All-Day Comfort On hard surfaces - Guaranteed Tough Enough For men who work on their feet Superior Cushioning That lasts You Have - Hard working feet You Want - All-day comfort guaranteed-even on hard surfaces You Need ... Dr. Scholl s® Massaging Gel Work Insoles Superior Shock Absorption Massaging gel waves act like tiny springs to cushion feet all day long All-Day Cushioning and Comfort Unique design cushions all day long Cooling vents designed to keep feet cool, dry and comfortable Great Support for Arch Firm columns provide contoured support to over-worked arch area Work Boots/Shoes - Casual Shoes - Sneakers If you are not completely  satisfied with your purchase, mail in the original UPC code from the package along with your sales receipt to Schering-Plough HealthCare Products. ; see more...

Haydee R.
These are the best!! Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Work Insoles are a must if you are in your feet several hours during each day!
Melanie N.
Newport News, VA
Very comfortable gel inserts , great to wear while you are at work. They feel like you are walking on air
Sarah K.
Washington, DC
Great feel and support, and you can cut it to fit inside your shoe! I need these in all of my shoes!
Melody H.
Rice, VA
Not what I was expecting from a Dr. Scholls product. They were very nice for the first couple of days but after that, there was nothing special about them. Ive found other brands cheaper than Dr. Scholls and worked a lot longer.
Vilma V.
I've used these insoles before. Having a job that requires standing all day, it is important to have comfortable footwear.
Nickhole C.
Cadet, MO
I bought these when I was on my feet for 8+ hours a day. They were wonderful for the first couple of days and after that, no thank you. They weren't any better than the insoles that came with the shoes.
Emily C.
Torrance, CA
These are very comfortable the first few wears. I don't recommend for a long day on your feet, as pressure seems to wear them out over time. But I still buy them and keep several back ups on hand!
Casey C.
I currently have these in my work shoes, and they help immensely! I'm on my feet for at least 10 hours a day, and it's nice to not always feel like dragging myself out the door. The gel took a little getting used to, but it feels great!
Celeste A.
Austin , TX
I cannot work without these in my shoes. It makes such a significant difference in how my back And knees feel. I definitely recommend giving it a chance.
Alison K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Helped a lot when I was a server a few years ago. Made uncomfortable non-slip shoes bearable.