BY DR. SCHOLL'S

Dr. Scholl's® Massaging Gel® Slim Sole™ Men's Size 8-13 Insoles.
Ideal for Tighter-Fitting Men's Dress Shoes.
All Day Comfort Guaranteed or your money back.
Won't Crowd Toes thin, 3/4 length.
Absorbs Shock.
No Trimming Required.
One Pair. see more...

Don C.
San Antonio, TX
This is a great product. I am on my feet 8 to 12 hours a day, and my legs feel great at the end of the day. Without insoles my legs and feet usually hurt at the end of the day. These definitely increase my quality of life when I use them.
Christopher B.
Randleman, NC
Soles on my work boots wereally wearing out so u tried these. Was like walking on air. It was easy to use and with the money. I purchased them from Walmart. And the we're great. I recommend them to any body that has sore feet or is on their feet all day long.
Jo R.
Oroville, CA
These are pretty handy if u have a pair of shoes that look amazing, but don't feel so amazing on your feet!! lol seriously tho, these can save a uncomfy shoe from walkin straight to the trash can!!
Danielle  F.
Merced, CA
Being that I'm a waitress I am on my feet for hours at a time! So I have used these for years and absolutely love them. Would recommend these to anyone.
Daniel F.
Dillon, SC
The insoles make it like night and day when walking. The comfort they give is wonderful and I wouldn't what to be without them.
Camille A.
These are great for anyone with low arches, as do I myself. They also help lessen the stress on the ankles.